Good fight, good fight, (Question for you, dude)

Stumbled onto this dude and it gave me Woodbury-flashbacks, and near PTSD. Multiple 10-stars, that's hardcore.

Good fight, man. Good fight.

(Not sure how to reach out to you so I'll post publicly here against my better judgment, but Can you please message me back? I have some mechanics questions for you. Or you can add me on Line app if you prefer to chat outside of Forums. In exchange, I'll inform you how your defense setup went wrong. Thanks!)

SCBMAcapibaraDangerBmostlyharmlessInvaderCaptainslayerGovernatorbigbeano

Comments

• warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited February 2017
    you make feel worthless here like you're both bosses at this game, I want you to fire me tbh.
    JackBauer
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    If this individual happens to be in anyone's guild that sees this, would you be so kind as to have him msg/pm me back please? Only game-related questions for him, nothing weird. Thanks,
    Captainslayer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I'm always disappointed that nobody posts any interesting outpost raids. Would be much more interesting than showing how to to repeat Woodbury.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Invader
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,703
    Who won the fight dear @Movado ? :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,228
    So what happens once you have all 5 pink stars? Are your players not upgradable at that point or do they enter another demention?
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Good god. That has to be Slickrick or his little brother. Too much $$$$$ on the screen!
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    @capibara Since Movado has advice on his opponent's setup hence I will wager that he won. I believe this could be one of NG's bot accounts, to provide a challenge for top players. Anyway hope you can find your adversary soon @Movado or maybe you can try tagging his IGN on the forums.
    capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,431
    capibara said:

Who won the fight dear @Movado ? :)

He fought the law and the law won. :lol:
    capibaraDoTak
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Lol @Governator , but in this case, I think @Movado is Above the law ;)
    Governator
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    NG bank balance won the fight.
    Shut_Uprobbieo79GovernatorCarl_s_Hat