13-5 nightmare mode

I am struggling to get through the nightmare mode of 13-5 have tried just two bruisiers with level 22 and 23 legendary weapons and level 23 lendary and epic gear and can't get through it...Need suggestions

Comments

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Bruiser and scout worked for me. Pick armoured off one by one at left, deal with re-pop of z's at left (minimal as you are not making noise) then pick moment to open cage. Get low lvl shooter to run to gate as far from armoured z's and freeman as pos.

Shooter opens gate while other 2 hold off z's close to gate (u will take couple hits but should be ok). The bruiser area stun is really helpful if u can charge it when finishing off a couple of earlier z's.

No heroics, fight as little as possible and run for gate - shooter needs to stay away from z's. Time run for cage and gate so u don't get more z's from left.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    szgerg77TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    What @TWDSkutter said. And perhaps worth emphasizing (though it may be obvious) that the shooter in the cage should NEVER fire on the walkers except for on overwatch. Otherwise the spawn will be impossible.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.