NG, pls remove the 'low-lvl survivor' loophole

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yes, leaderboards mean nothing, Theres no benefit except some bragging rights.

But then that means that NG are limited to what they can do in future.
    So what happens if the top players get rewards. How would people feel about LLS?
    WeekOne
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    blynknz said:

Yes, leaderboards mean nothing, Theres no benefit except some bragging rights.

But then that means that NG are limited to what they can do in future.
    So what happens if the top players get rewards. How would people feel about LLS?

I imagine a lot more people, myself included, would start using LLS. :)
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

ArtisansggbatsPutchucoRedEye52
  • morbis02morbis02 Member Posts: 47
    Why not just remove the leader board altogether. It seems the top 10 players ha e been the ones playing the longest and have spent the most. If none of them seem to care who is at the top lets just delete the leader boards.
    JulialiciousRichukVerbaubRedEye52
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,255
    Oooo...... @Terminates said love! I love you too sista! :heart:
    TerminatesDanofthedeadMaverick1969
  • kittycatkittycat Member Posts: 75
    NG please remove the low level survivor loophole.
    jester
    morbis02 said:

Why not just remove the leader board altogether. It seems the top 10 players ha e been the ones playing the longest and have spent the most. If none of them seem to care who is at the top lets just delete the leader boards.

I agree with that. Obviously they still have to play hard each week, but the majority have been around since day 1, and have benefited from the first star issue last year (although most will probably say they never used it).
    Julialicious[Deleted User]
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 780
    @Terminates I was pulling your string :P. You know what I mean. I know you won't care if it is wiped. I also know that you do care about being "the leader at what you do". Who wouldn't? Leaderboard is a platform to reflect that (for now)
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    TerminatesPutchuco
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Not a strategy I'd use myself but fair play to those that realised it in the first place.
    I just wonder how NG could stop it even if they wanted to, and seeing as it can't be used on every map (I don't think), surely it makes little difference to anyone not chasing top 10 leaderboard positions.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    ggbatsRedEye52
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964

I've done some research and concluded the Walkers are intentionally losing. Pro wrestling matches are fake. ;)

@Governator
    I agree. The walkers are the equivalent to the Washington Generals vs the Harlem Globetrotters ;)
    GovernatorRedEye52
    > @walker_say_what said:
    > Funniest thing is that everyone cares about the leaderboards and for those saying the top global spend money.... Amazayn and Sekushi rarely spend any money at all on this game and I've spent very little. A couple gas boosters a week and some time is all it takes. Most on the leaderboard didn't pay to get there. We worked our butts off for over a year.

Thats because you utilise LLS, so therefore you are not spending as much gold on healing get survivors.

And I would be interested in what you have spent to life on the game. I would have to say that it's more than just a couple of gas boosters each week. (maybe not u exactly but the other u have mentioned).

I know that people in the top guilds have spent thousands on this game.
    PutchucoWeekOne
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    > @Speeds said:

I don't think It's about envy, rather because It's not logic at all. It's like sending in flyweight fighter to fight a heavyweight. How do you think that would end?
    WeekOne
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    > @Sekushi said:
    > Keeping or removing LLS same result :smiley: @Shteevie do it, remove them ASAP. Thank you.
    > Ps: I am NOT trying to offend anyone nor being sarcastic. Pls. grant these people their wishes. Goodluck to today's challenge guys.

Well, I'm deeply offended by that comment tbh!
This discussion has been closed.