Story Mission : 13.5 Left To Die ..... Help please ?

fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
edited February 2017 in Strategy Discussion
So many armored zombies ... "Level 17 survivors recommended" .. but all of my survivors & heroes are at level 15 ... my best 2 survivors I got are a 5-star warrior & a 5-star shooter ... And then I have 4-star Negan, 4-star Darryl & 4-star Michonne

Any tip & trick for me to get through this mission please ? I tried so many times but never be able to finish it.

Thank you all !

Comments

• TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Discussed just a few topics below this ... I have copied my text from there.

"Bruiser and scout worked for me. Pick armoured off one by one at left, deal with re-pop of z's at left (minimal as you are not making noise) then pick moment to open cage. Get low lvl shooter to run to gate as far from armoured z's and freeman as pos.

Shooter opens gate while other 2 hold off z's close to gate (u will take couple hits but should be ok). The bruiser area stun is really helpful if u can charge it when finishing off a couple of earlier z's.

No heroics, fight as little as possible and run for gate - shooter needs to stay away from z's. Time run for cage and gate so u don't get more z's from left."

Comment from @TheLostOnes also valid that you don't want to use shooter in cage other than overwatch so the re-pop of z's isn't too large.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    fire_water
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    thank you so much ! I just passed this mission .. with Negan as leader and a 4-star scout !!

Negan was heavy injury and scout was in perfect condition ! yay !!
    Nice, well done. The bruiser really makes the difference
    This space for rent

fire_water

Nice, well done. The bruiser really makes the difference

haha yeah .. I rarely use bruiser (same as scout), didn't realise they're pretty useful LOL :D

@TWDSkutter , can I also ask which one of these 2 shall I upgrade first ? (I dont have any really good weapons for bruiser :( )

Thank you so much for your help & tips !
    I would go with the bottom one as I don't find interrupt as useful for a bruiser as the extra round of stun. As a general rule I work on maxing survivors before kit as your kit drops will improve in level making the xp spent on lower lvl stuff a bit of a waste ... really depends how far off your survivors are from max/where you are on council upgrades.
    This space for rent

fire_waterMabiki