Please leave the 'cans for crates' option in!

For a lot of us we have upgraded everything possible and at times have 'FULL CANS' and I wish the option of buying crates with cans was PERMANENT! That way at least we can spend some cans and gain crates!
Zardoxbiffleyedwin64jmababaRiestaVerbaubSpreckels1ratonDebbo34csmith5390AngieMathesonPirateCreed

Comments

• ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 119
    All my can rewards going down the drain... wasting my time playing
    enigma12Spreckels1csmith5390afroponix
  • jonathanking50jonathanking50 Member Posts: 9
    I second that opinion!
    enigma12afroponixSpreckels1
  • biffleybiffley Member Posts: 44
    I'm not quite there yet, but probably full up on cans by tomorrow. Could use the swap for TG, or anything useful.
    enigma12afroponixSpreckels1
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I'm still noob, so needs a lot of cans. Would you like to share yours? @enigma12 :wink:
    afroponixSpreckels1
  • jmababajmababa Member Posts: 63
    Trade xp for crates too would be good im full of xp and upgrading gear or survivor level takes way too long so im always full
    afroponixenigma12
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    @Squall Lol I would if I could my friend!
    Squall_NMLSpreckels1afroponix
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    I recently have ran into the same issue with having updated all of my buildings and maxing out my food storage. I agree with the permanent crate exchange option or they should add an option that lets us buy gas in exchange for food. If not as someone said they should at least replace gaining food supplies when you have maxed them out with gaining other supplies, just like they removed gaining gas when you purchased full gas. I understand it's technically a free game but I have spent money buying several items, gold, double experience and gas. I have killed an average of about 6,000 zombies a week just to give you an example of how much time I have invested in this game. Now I feel like I am being punished for making cash purchases. I decided to post because I think the developers need to see just how many players are actually negatively impacted by this.
    afroponix
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Yes, developers NEED to respond to this!
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    csmith5390enigma12
  • csmith5390csmith5390 Member Posts: 170
    I agree 100% Just let us do SOMETHING with these tomatoes that are going to waste! :(
    Join TWD - Team Up
    afroponixenigma12
    Can you at least let us do SOMETHING with all of the extra tomatoes some of us have? Supply storage upgrade, trade for trade goods, stop awarding them to people who are already maxed, anything would be nice, PLEASE! :smile:
    Join TWD - Team Up
    enigma12
  • wolfstewwolfstew Member Posts: 14
    Supplies are full just wasting the supplies as I am full any trade goods relif
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited January 2017
    Don't be silly of course they are going to add the food for TG trade but only after 27 more threads are started this week on the subject.
    csmith5390biffley
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    There have to be at least a half dozen threads on this.
    csmith5390afroponix
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Is that supposed to be an answer? LMAO
    Join TWD - Team Up
    afroponix
    I plan on posting on this subject everyday I'm not given the option to trade cans for crates and am still given cans as a REWARD, I actually received 8 can rewards and 1 gold bar for my 9 chests on a recent scavage run. As I've said and continue to say this is just becoming a RIP OFF!!!
    enigma12biffley
    And let me state I've been playing since the game came out
    So I've calculated (excluding rewards, wall snipes etc.) and if you're in this situation like I am and many more 648,000 cans are dying on the vine...daily. So let's look at one week of daily game play and the total is 4,536,000 rotting on the vine WEEKLY. Just let us update buildings for gods sake if this is such a developers horror of a job to fix it any other way....but oh, that's right, it'll ruin the Dev's plan to launch a game reset after the recent 2.0 launch by letting everyone have ample time that just started playing to catch up to people playing since the beginning and we are punished for being daily, loyal players to the game since the beginning that have probably all spent cash money on the game, because let's get real, this isn't a 'free' game.

To surmise, since the last cans for crates offer; 18,144,000 cans have rotted on the vine for EVERY player in this situation, hell, you should be giving us refunds and just change the slogan for CANS FOR CASH OR GOLD
    . Calling a game free but to be able to compete you need to spend money is bogus. (And that's over 18 MILLION CANS WE WORKED HARD TO BUILD THE INFRASTRUCTURE TO MAX OUT PRODUCTION WITH THE EXPECTATION OF BEING ABLE TO USE THEM WITHOUT MONTH LONG GAPS, & this total is still not counting the can prizes).

Simply Unacceptable....shame on next games from top down.
    JazzzSCBMAenigma12biffley
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @afroponix i know it sucks to have maxed tomatoes and understand your frustrations. Just have to hope that NG will offer something soon...
    enigma12
    > @KaLi said:
    > @afroponix i know it sucks to have maxed tomatoes and understand your frustrations. Just have to hope that NG will offer something soon...

Well that's why we need to speak up, it's not a hard fix, if people don't speak up, the problem will remain.
    enigma12biffley
    Awesome, 18000 in cans for my "free" store pick. Wtf..
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,187
    No response from NG.... This is a concern felt by many of NG's LOYALIST gamers and they ignore it. Sad to say the least....