Gas Booster on The Herd

Just wondering if I buy a gas booster while The Herd event is going on, I will not receive any more gas, correct? I'm thinking I should do this in order to increase my chances of receiving radios from the wall.

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Correct, you won't receive any fuel from the herd while on fuel booster!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    DLich
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    If gas==1 and gas_booster==1 and player_level<58 then gas => tomato soup.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 169
    It seems to me the herd is providing plenty of gas so, in my mind, there is no need for a gas booster.
    DaleMaD VapoRMaverick1969
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    edited February 2017
    Yes but what he/she saying is, you don't receive gas at the wall if your on a gas booster. There's still the same amount of walkers at the wall so instead of all that gas he/she could have been receiving you'll be getting more xp supplies and phones instead. And if your maxed out on supplies as well then you'll only receive xp and phones at the wall.
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 169
    edited February 2017
    @Rocketman I'm not sure, usually the extra gas just gets added to the total when you have the max amount. I doubt they have coded in not getting gas when you have the gas booster running though.
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Rocketman said:

Yes but what he/she saying is, you don't receive gas at the wall if your on a gas booster. There's still the same amount of walkers at the wall so instead of all that gas he/she could have been receiving you'll be getting more xp supplies and phones instead. And if your maxed out on supplies as well then you'll only receive xp and phones at the wall.

This is indeed what I was saying, @Shteevie, any insight?
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Feel like radios were left out this time completely. ..I've cleared coup hundred at the wall at this point and haven't seen one radio...usually in herd u get a decent amount of radios...idk..could be just bad luck so far...
    Invader
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I am a level 58 player.. So I don't get supplies from the herd.. so my options are XP, radios and gold.. I've received 1 gold, 2 radios and the rest has been XP from logging in every half hour since the event started.. if that at all helps answer your question!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Invader
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    edited February 2017
    I have received several radios but mostly XP. Its RNG, it'll change.
    If not I recommend sacrificing a small mammal to o:) RNGesus o:) to change your luck.
    I hear he is particularly fond of @capibara blood :p

SCBMAMaverick1969
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Mystique said:

I am a level 58 player.. So I don't get supplies from the herd.. so my options are XP, radios and gold.. I've received 1 gold, 2 radios and the rest has been XP from logging in every half hour since the event started.. if that at all helps answer your question!

Thanks for the insight @Mystique! I'll take that into account!

I'll sacrifice whatever I need to for RNGesus to get what I need @Verbaub
    Verbaub
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    I'd like to know the right answer to this also.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I only get xp and fuel, not even 1 radio all day
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    I did receive at least one radio from walkers in the herd today. I was so surprised I missed my chance to screen shot.
    ant
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    i cant remember the thread but @Shteevie did say max player wont recieve food from wall or cinema or any mission rsl20 or more.. so while on gas booster the herd will give more xp & lil more gold & radios
    pirate
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 947
    The thing is, a maxed player on a gas booster will not receive more radios because of the situation. From what I have observed, the % of radios or gold doesn't increase, the gas and supplies just gets replaced with xp. You would think they would, but it would skew the scale in the favor of maxed players. I don't like it, but it is what it is.
    1RisSCBMAmcbkhicks