"Best" guilds in challange-mode

Hello together,

I have a question regarding the "best Guilds" worldwide in challenge-mode. Last week one Guild collected over 26.000 stars - more than 1.300 stars per member. I am fully equiped and think not so bad in challenge mode and did a bit more than 900 stars. How is it possible to get 50% more stars? Are they switching people so they can count more than 20 members? Any ideas?
Julialiciousjester_radicsT_12

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,145
    Strategy and perseverance,
    WalkerballzNCDawgFanSekushiSCBMAT_12
  • GethsemaneGethsemane Member Posts: 9
    That's to easy and seems to be just a nasty answer - sorry. Everything is limited, gear and survivors and making 1.300 stars means to kill level 33-walker. That is not possible, there are no videos that would proof and you can't buy this with time ore money.
    jester_radicsJadenFester17SpringChickenDoTakIfyourforgiveT_12
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,145
    @Gethsemane they are the best of the best.

There is no way to cycle members that was fixed a long long time ago.
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Far from an end game player...but it's not lvl33 they got to...once u hit wither lvl25 or 26 then u play 4x instead of 3x...so they get to lvl26x4...27x4...28x4...29x4...30x4...

Idk if these super players are 3* up to these high levels...but if they are let's say 2* on lvl 28...that's 40*/rd...so 160* for beating lvl 28...
    1RisWalkerballzT_12
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Great point @jeffstasyk. Once you get to level 26 there are 4 rounds per level. The really tough part is on that 4th cycle, the spawns add both armored and fatty walkers making your chances to close out that mission and move to the next level even more difficult.
    Walkerballz
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Then even if they 1* lvl 29 and 30...the bonus stars alone are just huge...so with 2* on lvl28 like I said is 160...

Lvl 29...4x played...1* each map...is 6+29 bonus...so 35* each time...another 140*...

Lvl 30...6+30 bonus...36* per...144* total...

So just doing lvl28-30 at somewhat minimum...is about 450* extra...there is ur difference right there...plus all the stars from lvl 25/26/27...as I'm guessing ur 900* prob doesn't get up past lvl 24 or so?...
    T_12