NG, pls remove the 'low-lvl survivor' loophole

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,083
    @Baluban
    After level 25 it's 1-2 stars. Level 26-27 is insane HP on walkers and spawns include tanks and armors. No way around it. The game forces players to 1 star it using the wrestler trait when it works.
    JulialiciousKaLiJVC_TWD
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    edited February 2017
    > @avelardez said:
    > @Baluban
    > After level 25 it's 1-2 stars. Level 26-27 is insane HP on walkers and spawns include tanks and armors. No way around it. The game forces players to 1 star it using the wrestler trait when it works.

Nice spending :)
    @Julialicious
    Now I play the hurry up and wait 2:15 hours game over the next two days.
    JulialiciousSCBMAKaLiJVC_TWD
    Got to work all weekend so can't play the hurry and wait game too much. I just love playing that game because it's some much fun.
    Julialicious
    @avelardez
    @Sekushi

Your posts are not really relevant to the thread. If you want to have a bragging contest I suggest you start a thread where you can compare your scores. In here, we discuss a bug in the game.
    NCDawgFanSebiJadenSCBMAFester17DanofthedeadjesterArtisansbladgier_wendy_
    > @NCDawgFan said:
    > What a douche

Grow up
    jester
    > @Sekushi said:
    > @Baluban oh it is guy. It is. My map is not to brag about my stars because if I want to brag then I'll be posting the same top performance everytime but instead this is to show the relation of LLS that you CANNOT passed any RSL by not completing all 6 stages. You have jumped to a conclusion right away so i say to you grow up instead. @Julialicious can relate sooo yeah. @NCDawgFan you alright, haters going hate.

Don't really know what you mean with the first line. However you can't really expect people to read your mind. Add a little text next to the image. Explain. Simple.
    > @Sekushi said:
    > @Baluban you were just responding @Armando post
    > Anyway like I said from my other post that i tagged you when u said that you're offended; i cannot please everyone. I have tagged a specific person and nobody else which is @Julialicious sooooo why do you care so much? Lol thats my other point. Simple. Self explanatory.

Yup, that's called irony. How one can think that was serious, I don't know. It's just a game after all.

I just don't think your post was relevant to the discussion. Lets just agree to disagree and be done with it. Have a nice one!
    SekushiJulialiciousjester
    edited February 2017
    For Me, a lot discuss LLS and I am posting to show all to let it be. Its not an issue to use HLS or LLS. The issue is can you do it without one or with one? Still some out there claim players like me only get to this level in the game by using LLS. As this post implies by saying to get rid of it. Why you (who ever has an issue with LLS) hating on this part of the game if you can't find a LLS in the radio calls. Level 9 will come and work just fine. Take it away and I still will reach this high level RSL regardless.

Also, the cost to heal and time in the hospital is my issue. I don't mind spending a little, but still they (NG) need to fix that part or leave the LLS alone as with everyone else. Heck, I want to save money now and then too. And I know it's free and it my choice to buy, but NG sells it to me and if I can save a little with their own game functions then let me. I wish other players would drop this LLS issue because NG made that ability from the beginning.
    JulialiciousFester17jester_radics
  • SekushiSekushi Member Posts: 53
    Exactly a game, let's just have fun
    @Baluban have a nice one as well.
    BalubanJulialicious
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    edited February 2017
    btw, congrats @Sekushi :)

just saw ingame that you hit the 1300! that's hardcore on this challenge, damnit! :D i would like to call this as an "amazsekushi job!" but i could also say, damn you are sooooooo "sekushi" for me ;):* hihi, well done my dear!
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

MystiqueSCBMASekushijester_radics
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    avelardez said:

For Me, a lot discuss LLS and I am posting to show all to let it be.

I disagree.
    But first
    - I don't care that people are using it right now (i was banned for using the Challenge/Outpost glitch).
    - I am not trying to chase the top 50 at all. I am in the top 50 in my country, but thats mainly because my country is small, so just by playing you would get into it
    - And its not because I don't have LLS, i have 3 Leg survivors. But I just haven't got around to upgrading them because I focus on my top guys.

The reason why I disagree is because
    - it doesn't make sense in any game to hold off you progression. That is counter intuitive. In games the idea is to progress to advance.
    - it doesn't make sense that a lower levelled player get healed 20 times (???) quicker than a high level player.

I think the quickest thing would be to change the hospital to heal based on Player Level, not Survivor Level. Therefore all survivors take the same length of time to heal.
    That would be a quick fix for NG, and remove most of the benefit of a LLS

I feel like I have spammed my alternative solution enough, so I wont mention it again

NecroboogieWeekOneAmazaynSekushijester_radicsPutchucoVerbaubSebi
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited February 2017
    blynknz said:

The reason why I disagree is because
    - it doesn't make sense in any game to hold off you progression. That is counter intuitive. In games the idea is to progress to advance.
    - it doesn't make sense that a lower levelled player get healed 20 times (???) quicker than a high level player.

I think the quickest thing would be to change the hospital to heal based on Player Level, not Survivor Level. Therefore all survivors take the same length of time to heal.
    That would be a quick fix for NG, and remove most of the benefit of a LLS

@blynknz I appreciate the way you (and some other forum users) address topics on the forums.... very productive.

You are nailing it.... why does an 8 star survivor take 2hrs to heal and a LLS takes 5s? It should be the other way around.

Broken Game!

+1 of course from me here!
    CaptainslayerSteeboonVerbaub
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Putchuco said:

@Shteevie we understand NG is looking into this, and I would like to emphasize that this loophole is very annoying.
    Players without low-lvl survivors cannot go back and re-create the same 'strategy', and it cannot be in the interest of the game
    or fair to all other players.
    I have been talking to several leaders of other guilds, and I haven't found any that would want to keep this loophole.
    I am sure they will support this post, if that's necessary.

Thanks for keeping the game interesting and fair for all.

What loophole?
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    @nickc25 You should read the 1st page of this thread... it is explained. If you want to read more, please review the following thread found in Strategies- Repeatables

Have a nice evening.
    edited February 2017
    nickc25 said:

WeekOne said:

@wazzujoel I see you are a member of DTP and clearly you will defend the LLS 'strategy' and that is OK. I will say it again: I am not responsible for all of the nerfs. I believe the LLS 'strategy' to be an exploit to a fundamental flaw to the game that is currently being abused and I will say it on a public forum.

This exploit has a negative impact on the "spirit of the game" and is very damaging to the gaming community. It is in the hands of NG to decide how they handle this issue.

I hope they do take this plea very seriously and make the necessary adjustments for all of their players, not just a few guilds.

How on earth is it damaging to the gaming community? This is ONE game! So how is it damaging to people who do not even play this game? You come across as obsessed with leaderboard positions and you seem to be crying because someone got higher score than you. This is a game, have fun, chil and enjoy it, don't worry about a virtual leaderboard, because in the grand scheme of things, it means nothing whatsoever.
    Well... this is starting to become funny. Lol

First of all, if you can't read, that's not my problem.

As stated, I believe this 'strategy' to be an exploit to a fundamental flaw that is currently being abused. Add our new hero Carl to the mix you have quite the mix.

Since you felt necessary to accuse me of being obsessed with the leaderboards, I will take this opportunity to share with you that someone from this thread had all the specs to our new hero, Carl, weeks prior to his released, shared it on NML Guild Alliance FB group advising everyone to save their radios becasue Carl was the best hero to have, and he and another member of his guild had Carl unlocked within 1-2hrs of being released.

Clearly these people are OBSESSED with the leaderboards since they will do just about anything to be where they are.

So I say to you Sir @nickc25 What leaderboards?

Watching Lvl 1-8/9 survivors not be obliterated by a lvl 30 walker is a broken game.

Many things are wrong and hopefully NG will address at minimum the LLS 'strategy' the right way once and for all.
    Fester17VerbaubSebijester
    edited February 2017
    Yes... I did say I believe it to be an exploit @Amazayn

Secondly, how do you know of any convos I have with anyone privately?
    @Shteevie @Teeceezy I'll tag you both on this one.

Maybe you want to send me a PM with your brother if you wish to discuss further.
    AmazaynSCBMASekushiSebi
This discussion has been closed.