Which warrior weapon to upgrade?

DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
I'm player level 58, majority of survivors are level 20, no pink stars. I don't push above RSL 23 in challenges and mainly use my warriors on scavenge missions. Though I do use a warrior occasionally on challenge missions with a lot of armored walkers.

Based on my survivors and described playstyle, I'm looking for advice on which legendary weapon would be the best option to upgrade first.

I can't decide on if I should go with the top center one (the chopper) or the no parking sign first. Or would one of the others be a better option?

Thanks.
1.jpg 305.4K
2.jpg 269.4K
"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time

Comments

• Nightwolf1986Nightwolf1986 Member Posts: 46
    I would go for the 2nd gold weapon on the first row, with gold luck and gold spread,
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @Dodkong
    That's a nice little collection of legendary blades you have there. I also like the chopper and parking sign, but hard to go wrong with any. For me, I'd probably do the sign because you bought it and would hate to forget about it until it became obsolete. This happened to me with the original Lucille for 15k TGs. It's still base level 17 :(

Looking at your warriors, I see Carrie has no dodge or iron skin so she probably ends up taking more damage. For that reason, I would consider the epic katana with interrupt for her. It will be 100% with the luck applied and would make good use of her vigilant trait as well.

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @DoTak

Thanks. I RNG'ed up the Parang and figured I'd pick up the sign to have two good warrior weapons, as I didn't expect to get any more gold arc legendary weapons. Then RNG decided to drop two more gold arc weapons in my lap. If I had known that was going to happen, I never would have bothered with the sign.

As for the survivors, after my top two, the remaining three are all missing an important trait (retaliate, dodge or iron skin), though I value having retaliate more than the other two. I picked up an epic survivor with Dodge, B. Dodge, Strong and Retaliate, working on leveling him up and he will slot in at number three when he "grows up."

I have a maxed level 22 weapon with silver luck, gold interrupt and gold arc that's my best weapon now. I will pass that down to Carrie based on your suggestion, as it will obviously be just a little bit better than that epic in the pic.

Thanks for the input.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time