NG, pls remove the 'low-lvl survivor' loophole

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited February 2017
    Amazayn said:

WeekOne exploit? @Shteevie and @Teeceezy said it wasn't an exploitation, and both devs sent you a clear private message regarding to this topic, so please, can you just move on like everyone else is doing. it's just funny how you keep going back to this topic and you saw @Shteevie 's post if you look few pages from this thread. :tongue:

Sure, they may not have said the word "exploit", but reading shteevie's post from page 5, they believe it to be an error that shouldn't happen and are looking at ways to fix it.

Lets find the quotes
    Shteevie said:

The issues about low-level survivors first appeared before the challenge rework was launched .... and we had designed and specced out a possible solution.

Shteevie said:

and it was thought, at the time, that the requirement to complete all missions in a set would prove to make further changes unnecessary.

Shteevie said:

We are looking at several possible adjustments that could realign the intent and spirit of the game's design with its play.

Shteevie said:

to level their team and their gear to new heights,

WeekOne
    Yes, they do need to find a balance. They could halve the healing time or the gold cost to heal.

I have always found wrestling to be strange that it will insta kill, but after a certain level it doesn't insta-kill and it just breaks the struggle.
    They could also have that as a base value for all suvivors (i.e. 10%), and then the wrestling trait could be a bonus to that.
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    I'm having fun now at 26.4...on getting burned I just had the pleasure at the first spawn to have 2 lvl 26 fatties...I feel so motivated to go on spending gold. ..hope to see 3 fatties next time. .
    Julialiciousjavajnkie
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,064
    Sebi said:

I'm having fun now at 26.4...on getting burned I just had the pleasure at the first spawn to have 2 lvl 26 fatties...I feel so motivated to go on spending gold. ..hope to see 3 fatties next time. .

Are they at least burning? Because normal fatties aren't enough fun. And how does your LLS fair against them?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SebiJulialicious
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    Lol...I can't post pictures as I'm warned it seems...they look really happy in the hospital...think morphine doing its job..
    Jaden
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,394
    @Japes87 Since you want to take it to that level, I must retort with a stinging personal attack of my own. Don't click on this link if you don't want to hear a lot of NSFW language. Anyway, @Japes87, this is how I feel about your opinion.

The hospital improvements would absolutely be a welcome change. An additional slot and lower healing times? Yes, please!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

MarkJapes87Artisansant
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    edited February 2017
    WeekOne said:

............... I will take this opportunity to share with you that someone from this thread had all the specs to our new hero, Carl, weeks prior to his released, shared it on NML Guild Alliance FB group advising everyone to save their radios becasue Carl was the best hero to have, and he and another member of his guild had Carl unlocked within 1-2hrs of being released.

What?! forget the LLS debacle at the moment -- what the hell is this about! Are people actually getting information before hand/before official release, if so how? A cheat? A Hack? Insider information?... totally not cool to the rest of the community - Just saying.
    WeekOneGovernatorsligoemJulialicious
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I think those have been posted numerous times on the open forum. It's a big non-secret.
    1RisjesterSCBMAwalker_say_what
    GrimGael said:

I think those have been posted numerous times on the open forum. It's a big non-secret.

hmmm...Im intrigued to know where -- if I dont know, Im sure others dont know as well....
    Julialicious
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    @Mark

It showed up on the forum on several days but the mods here deleted it as it broke rule #1. Showing you how to find it would also break rule #1.
    Julialicious1Ris
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Hmmmm!
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,194

Mmmmmm
    jesterGovernator1RisSebi
    Mark said:

WeekOne said:

............... I will take this opportunity to share with you that someone from this thread had all the specs to our new hero, Carl, weeks prior to his released, shared it on NML Guild Alliance FB group advising everyone to save their radios becasue Carl was the best hero to have, and he and another member of his guild had Carl unlocked within 1-2hrs of being released.

What?! forget the LLS debacle at the moment -- what the hell is this about! Are people actually getting information before hand/before official release, if so how? A cheat? A Hack? Insider information?... totally not cool to the rest of the community - Just saying.
    jester said:

@Mark

It showed up on the forum on several days but the mods here deleted it as it broke rule #1. Showing you how to find it would also break rule #1.

Thanks Jester - I didn't know, so I suppose the cat is out of the bag --- nonetheless, having it deleted by the mods - doesn't actually fix that issue.... can put a lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig.
    WeekOneSebi
    Mark said:

I have no idea how, but there are definitely players that can find out info before others.
    GovernatorMarkWeekOne
    edited February 2017

Mark said:

WeekOne said:

Hmmm, i am wondering now, isn't it the same if 5 Players of Conquer was invited to the Beta Test of the challenge rework, but 0 players of my Sisters? So you got all your infos to the new challenge much earlier than my Sisters and me got, but do you see me whining about that fact here on the Forum?

Weird...

1) Everyone had the opportunity to join beta test; on the public forum, I think TCZ comment was please DM or post if anyone is interested.
    2) I'm not whining, Im merely bringing up the fact that is there something some are getting info on and others arent???? if you call that whining, sorry, I respectful disagree with you.

WeekOneVerbaub
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    jester said:

@Mark

Thanks Jester - I didn't know, so I suppose the cat is out of the bag --- nonetheless, having it deleted by the mods - doesn't actually fix that issue.... can put a lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig.

Sorry, I just had to lol :D
    Governator
    I don't understand what issue needs to be fixed there. Please elaborate how it's an issue that they deleted a post that broke the rules of the forum?
    masmith93Artisans
    jester said:

Hundreds of people in here saw it and had the information early. If some missed it, I don't know what to say. I just wanted to clear up that wrong accusation.

thank you @jester interesting on how that individual actually got the info. ... oh well... I'm just commenting on part of a post that seemed to go overlooked. Had to reread it a few times.
    jester
    edited February 2017
    The issue not that it was deleted, Jester... its on how it was come to knowledge without an official release to the whole of the community.
    Maybe someone would have saved 2K radios another week, maybe they wouldnt have... How deep does this go down the rabbit hole?
    WeekOne
    @Mark

No problem. We've got a lot of new people on this forum and I'd hate to have them think people were cheating based on a forum post. Like I've said previously, I don't use lls, but respect those that choose to do so.

This issue was a side track to the main issue and I just wanted to clarify how that info was out there. Nobody in any of the top guilds did anything nefarious in this regard, not did NG provide information to only a few.
    ArtisansSgtSalamiWeekOne
    @Mark

Unfortunately I can't elaborate further on the matter as I don't speak for NG. Maybe a p.m. to @Teeceezy could help clear it up further.
    WeekOneMarkJulialiciousArtisans
This discussion has been closed.