NG, pls remove the 'low-lvl survivor' loophole

12345679»

Comments

• JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    Mark said:

Mark said:

WeekOne said:

............... I will take this opportunity to share with you that someone from this thread had all the specs to our new hero, Carl, weeks prior to his released, shared it on NML Guild Alliance FB group advising everyone to save their radios becasue Carl was the best hero to have, and he and another member of his guild had Carl unlocked within 1-2hrs of being released.

What?! forget the LLS debacle at the moment -- what the hell is this about! Are people actually getting information before hand/before official release, if so how? A cheat? A Hack? Insider information?... totally not cool to the rest of the community - Just saying.

Hmmm, i am wondering now, isn't it the same if 5 Players of Conquer was invited to the Beta Test of the challenge rework, but 0 players of my Sisters? So you got all your infos to the new challenge much earlier than my Sisters and me got, but do you see me whining about that fact here on the Forum?

Weird...

2) I'm not whining, Im merely bringing up the fact that is there something some are getting info on and others arent???? if you call that whining, sorry, I respectful disagree with you.

Sorry Mark that i said whining ;) i just wanted to make clear that there are also Conquer players who get their infos before 99 % of the rest of the player community get the infos with the official release. Not less and not more.

I can also say that i have not the opportunity to speak directly with the devs in the NG Slack Chat like your leader has. And you know it. So i think that's also a source to get some infos rather. But no matter, it is ok, it is how it is and how it was always. that's all what i wanted say. :)
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

tdiddy
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    edited February 2017

Mark said:

Mark said:

WeekOne said:

............... I will take this opportunity to share with you that someone from this thread had all the specs to our new hero, Carl, weeks prior to his released, shared it on NML Guild Alliance FB group advising everyone to save their radios becasue Carl was the best hero to have, and he and another member of his guild had Carl unlocked within 1-2hrs of being released.

What?! forget the LLS debacle at the moment -- what the hell is this about! Are people actually getting information before hand/before official release, if so how? A cheat? A Hack? Insider information?... totally not cool to the rest of the community - Just saying.

Hmmm, i am wondering now, isn't it the same if 5 Players of Conquer was invited to the Beta Test of the challenge rework, but 0 players of my Sisters? So you got all your infos to the new challenge much earlier than my Sisters and me got, but do you see me whining about that fact here on the Forum?

Weird...

2) I'm not whining, Im merely bringing up the fact that is there something some are getting info on and others arent???? if you call that whining, sorry, I respectful disagree with you.

Sorry Mark that i said whining ;) i just wanted to make clear that there are also Conquer players who get their infos before 99 % of the rest of the player community get the infos with the official release. Not less and not more.

I can also say that i have not the opportunity to speak directly with the devs in the NG Slack Chat like your leader has. And you know it. So i think that's also a source to get some infos rather. But no matter, it is ok, it is how it is and how it was always. that's all what i wanted say. :)
    Thanks @Julialicious for clarifying your post --- Im on Conq and I dont have access to stuff ahead of time! I can assure you there is no secret society - if so Im not part of it nor would I want to be, since I like to game as purist.

There are many top leaders from many guilds that are part of the NG chat; I dont know Im not part of it, but from what I hear they talk about feedback and stuff.

Sorry had to edit - I hit the submit button to quickly. Ok Off to prepare for TWD!!!! wooot

Thanks for listening everyone.
    Julialicious
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    holySMOKES!!! there's a PIG profile, LOL.... OK you made my night.! ROFL
    WeekOne
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @Japes87
    People that were chatting to NG directly knew within a couple of days that people were going to be banned for using the Star/Outpost glitch.
    Everyone else found out after the challenge was over.

I agree that there is not heaps of information being leaked to certain people, and from my POV I believe Mark has realised that he was mistaken about the release Carl
    SgtSalami
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @blynknz Deane - I honestly didn't now that so either I missed it altogether or it was before I rejoined the chat after beta test. I was away from the game altogether after I left the GC . Miss chatting though:)
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Sorry, I should clarify. They knew that they were going to be punished, not specifically banned. (I don't think NG knew what they were going to do at that point)
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,650
    jester said:

@blynknz

It goes without saying that if you use an exploit there's a chance you'll face consequences.

Can someone do the math on the percentage chance? :lol:
    jester
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    @avelardez Awesome fight there..crazy skills to kill those monsters...I'm having my hands full with lvl 26...
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    edited February 2017
    jester said:

Hundreds of people in here saw it and had the information early. I just wanted to clear up that wrong accusation.

@jester I have the SS to prove it. What I will say is that it was shared on January 8, 2017 at 1:58pm to the NML Guild Alliance FB Group, seen by 88 people, 17 people reacted to it, and there were 17 comments on that post. Carl was released 2 weeks later.

Maybe we can have a discussion about this via PM but I just wanted to point out the details of that post since you said you wanted to "clear up that wrong accusation".

[EDIT] - How I got that information? Well I infiltrated that group and got it. I was a damm mole as were a few other moles still in there after they had a blow out. I think I got in at the perfect time cuz I watched the entire star glitch debacle. Anyhow... I won't comment any further on this and we can discuss privately if you wish. If anyone wants to see the post, let me know but I do have a feeling most already know who and don't need to see it.
    jester
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    I'd like to see it. I'm curious. @WeekOne
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    ggbats
This discussion has been closed.