Eugene hero?

hey guys so since Eugene is a playable hero in this weeks season 7 missions i expect him to be released soon? is there any info from NG mentioning something about him?

Comments

• RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    "Hero" lol. But yes, I believe they did this with Carl, too. He should be unlocked on some Season 7 mission soon.
    Survivor420
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    How is he even a bruiser?! Pussy should've been a medic or something!
    Alive!
    srmcn1031Survivor420Anarchi
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    So bummed out that one of the hero's slots is Eugene. I mean really, what is he going to do use his tears to fight walkers. What a PUSSY!!
    Survivor420MCbentonT_12
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    I would be soiling my armor too if I was in his position. Negan is not very nice.
    Survivor420
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    Can't see him as a bruiser... but well, sure, why not?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    i don't know why some of you guys hate Eugene so mush i really like him. Though he indeed doesn't have a lot of courage he survived the appocalypse on his own unique way helping in his own way using his brains indeed he might not be a great hero in terms of killing walkers but he is in terms of making usefull items / ideas and strategies.
    Maverick1969
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @WhyDoYouDie I don't hate Eugene, ik he's a nice guy and he's got good brains. All I'm saying is that he's pretty much a Pussy and that he doesn't quite fit the qualities of a bruiser.
    Alive!
    WahooDawgAnarchi
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    He's going to make stars from scratch and we'll get him as a LEG 10
    GovernatorMaverick1969