CHAPTER 14 mission 3 need help

Confused on what to do? Help

Comments

• mauramailmauramail Member Posts: 10
    Who do I try to kill? All three of my hero's are going after the front guy and it is over? Help!!
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited February 2017
    Watch this and it may help, the YouTube is a good thing :)

I hope it helps and best of luck!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    fire_water
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    edited February 2017
    @Walkerballz

He is asking bout 14.3. The one you shared is 14.2

On a nightmare i did it with 2 bruisers and a scout. With scout you open the gates and hoping to stun with bruisers.
    TWDSkutterbigbeano
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Thanks @bladgier I fixed it, good catch :)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Agree with @bladgier, that's how I did it . Group survivors between cages - a 2 turn stun really helps but otherwise it's stun and run for second cage.

Resist temptation to open both cages at once and remember the ungreatful survivors just leg it rather than help you.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    edited February 2017
    @mauramail Patience is key in nightmare 14-3. I used 2 bruisers, like @bladgier and @TWDSkutter, and a hunter with piercing. The bruisers pummeled the first assault guy while the hunter advanced quietly. Open each door and let the bruisers try to stun each savior before opening the next door. Good luck.