Fighting Level 100 walkers

EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
Here's screen shot of one of my guild mates fighting level 100 walkers in this weeks season 7 map

I made it to level 63 walkers before I got bored and bailed with 59,000 XP

The assault's stun attack works on any level walker :)

DLichStarkhornferacolyteDeeLHCSCBMAbigbeanoT_12mostlyharmlessgespuerJackBauerkampion

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Lol I never noticed it before, when you use a melee to kill a walker through the fence its a diferent animation
    jps
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    How much XP does a level 100 walker kill count for with Maggie? You could end turn until you made your way up to that level if you had enough patience.
    kampion
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    they should make a special animation for getting hit by a level 100 walker. like your survivor should just explode and leave a smoking pair of socks behind
    SCBMAT_12Jaden1Ris
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @psychwolf that would be 1XP for killing a level 100 walker.
    QB34kampion
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    should be 1.3-1.4 exp per walker, rounded down of course :P
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    regardless, once the walker is lvl30, their stats remains. similar to armored, tough walker, freemen, and also RSL30 tier 4, it will reset back to RSL30 tier 5 and so forth. xp doesnt change, strength of walker doesn't change, hp doesn't change, and only thing would change is the LVL of walker (to help us how long did it take u and also determine how many waves, and also prior to 100 kills, xp will change to 1xp. hope this helps.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    ...wait i don't get it... How much time you need to spend to play 100 lvl walkers?
    Because i use to get easily 59k xp opening two gold crates in 2 seconds... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    psychwolf1RisArtisans
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
    yep, level 30 walker is just like killing a level 150 walker
    The XP goes to qty 1 long before that point
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Time to bring out the pitchfork. :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    SCBMA said:

The conference call I was on was seriously boring so I had time to kill.

Not exactly a cure for boredom. ;-)