No guaranteed assault gear in TG store this week?

I was really hoping to be able to buy some level 20 legendary assault armor in the TG shop this week, but I'm only seeing 7,500 TG legendary crates in that spot today. Will we have assault gear available this week?
1RisJadenMasterXZettesoggybottomsSurvivor420

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Agreed. @Shteevie @Teeceezy any idea??
    MasterXsoggybottoms
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    I third that . I've been holding out on some leg assault heat . Whats then deal @Shteevie ?
    MasterXsoggybottoms
  • MasterXMasterX Member Posts: 16
    Why are you doing that to us, changing rules without any reason. Please fix this, I have been waiting for assualt week for long time and now TG shop without legendary gear. I'm so frustrated that I'm ready to unistall ...
    Survivor6ix
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @zbot Since no word from Tee/Sht, can you address this concern?
    MasterX
    @zbot , @Shteevie , @Teeceezy can you answer, or you are goods and worms are giving bad questions?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,354
    Thanks for the tag, sorry to say the offerings in the TG store are working as intended. The items offered in the TG store vary and it looks like it's leg and epic crates this time.
    Survivor420
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Rats!!! Well, thanks for the response anyway.
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    How does one get this assault rifle in the tg shop when its assault week? I've never seen one for trade and less than 10 in crates (none worth keeping)
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,354
    @R2runfast , merged, this thread might explain it.
    R2runfast
    Not at all zbot... not at all
    My Title was about the Valour GED and yet u merged before anyone knew what I was truly asking about. Seriously wth
    Ok since mr autobot decided I needed to ask twice, whats up with the valour ged? I know its Not assault week in the tg shop But when it is..... am I the only one who has never seen one in the tg shop?When its assault week Of Course. Thx, sry for having to ask twice
    GrimGaelInvader
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    @R2runfast I have been offered Valour GED a few times during assault week. But it is the rarest offer out of all the assault guns. I have a couple but not the best traits. I got the epic one from a scavenge mission.
    Thx kyrus. Didnt even know it was possible. Hell Ive never seen a rare valour in my game
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Got a pretty good one a while back...not sure how (most likely a legendary crate).

• ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Hello all,

Zbot was speaking the truth. We're always watching the TG shop performance, and trying to improve the offers to make the most players excited for restocks. Of course, adding everything all the time would make the shop too big to be useful, and also take the fun out of the variety of offers. Good luck with your 7.5k crate results!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GrimGaelgcheong85MasterXSurvivor420
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    edited February 2017
    @Shteevie

I hope you would understand the issue players have with the lack of assault specific (12.5K gear) this week. Especially with the push to play with Rufus this week. I believe this was done in the last rotation of episode missions with hunters, in the 3rd week. There are 6 classes of survivors, 8 weeks of missions. Those 6 weeks could highlight each class with 2 random weeks of legendary creates with/or the option of trading in supplies.
    Squall_NMLsoggybottomsSurvivor420
  • KnightmareKnightmare Member Posts: 13
    I'm player level 37 and survivor level 16. I have never had more than rare armor drop for assault. Haven't seen better than a rare weapon in 6 levels. You can have your dumbass Dufus back and you can keep your shit rng 7.5 crates. For the longest time all I bought with TG were crates and to date I have only had one pull with a piece of armor that I considered useful. I no longer buy crates, only guaranteed legs and tokens. To sum it up thanks for ruining a week of NML for me. Rare Dufus is as useless as a screen door on a submarine, and even more so with only rare armor to put on him. It also seems to me that you've added walkers for 'assault week' (I call it that loosely, since it really isn't.) trying to encourage people to play with Dufus. I've been bruised 3 times on a level 14 map and that has never happened for me I. The entire time I've been playing this game. So please explain to me why I wouldn't use my leg assault with rare gear over this redundant character that you've forced upon me? I was excited about assault week until I read this thread because I've been waiting forever for a decent piece of armor for my assault toon, now I don't even want to play @Shteevie
    SCBMAgcheong85Survivor420soggybottoms
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Raiding rifle from 12,5 tg buy. Stops outhouse tanks in their tracks and as a bonus makes your assault survivors look like they are making obscene gestures with their free hands...
    JackBauerDoTak
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    As far as total population, I have 3 Valors in a big scrap pile. So not too common for me, but I'm sure the skin is random like anything else.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited May 2017
    @R2runfast
    Valour Ged is my most hated assault weapon, because it makes your survivor looks like a retard!
    bsgper4R2runfast
    @bsgper4
    disagree? see how the left hand are supposed to be instead of holding nothing?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Not a Valor GED, but had to share. Equipment scavenge missions aren't ALWAYS useless! This will be perfect for my Outpost raiding Assault :)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DoTak
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @monsuta I could care less abt a gun. I disagree bc your lack of commonsense and disgusting choice of words.
    DisaliveSurvivor420T_12
    Dude, you took it too serious, he's just some random character from a game, NOT a character from a tv show cast by real person..
    bsgper4
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited February 2017
    Maybe we could say it makes the toon look like an idiot? Because it really does... (No offense...)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • DisaliveDisalive Member Posts: 58
    If THAT was "lack of commonsense and disgusting choice of words" - someone should consider unplugging his/her internet for good. Or he/she might find out what the "lack of commonsense and disgusting choice of words" actually is... and much more...

I believe pointing out a game design flaw in a way far from insulting (remember Abraham's leader trait?) should not result in a personal attack.
    bsgper4
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited February 2017
    I think offense was taken at the use of the "r-word"... If so one could still voice that in a more constructive manner.

Edited to replace the repeated word because I got a warning for this... Since I can still see the original post using the "r-word" I'm pretty sure you can figure out what it is.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Disalivejimmorrison369Survivor420
    edited February 2017
    @zbot , @Shteevie you are selling crap as a gold. Now older players are prefered because we cant buy good gear as they can before, you changed levels of gear from legendary crates and one must be on lvl58 to get lvl20 gear. Some classes are useless, but their gear drops mostly. You want to support buying for real money, thats the reason. So dont tell us fairytails and be a man and tell us truth not a bullshits as an answer. We dont have lobotomy ...
    KaLiGrimGaelSurvivor420
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I have lobothomy. I keept it in my cupbeard. I but it on my serial every mourning. Yumm.
    SCBMA