Defending my outpost against attackers 3 levels higher than me

SasukeRasengenSasukeRasengen Member Posts: 3
Is it normal for level 20 players to attack level 17 players which is 3 levels higher? When I raid other players, I have deal with players who are 3 levels higher than me and never 3 levels lower than me. Which means that no matter how strong I've trained my survivors, it is impossible to defend my outpost successfully.
Does anyone share similar experiences?

Comments

• DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    Pretty sure your match-ups are based on rep not survivor lvl in the outpost
  • SasukeRasengenSasukeRasengen Member Posts: 3
    How do you mean?
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @SasukeRasengen
    You're in Gold Tier 1, more higher influence, more high level players gonna attack your post. If you want equals lvl then you have to lose your influence by lose on purpose and starts raid without killing, just grab the stash and flee. ;)
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,538

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    jimmorrison369
  • SasukeRasengenSasukeRasengen Member Posts: 3
    Oh I see...... thanks for all your advise
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    NML regards you as a boss. Take that as a compliment.
    black_ninesDeathwish19
  • wmswms Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the old and good info.  I was slaughtered by a player team 4 levels higher than me.  I have accidently hit an option leave the raid by taking a heavy injury for one player.  I don't know how I got that option.  I was sliding my pointer to move someone and canceled that option.  I would have liked to use it this last time.   
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,963
    wms said:
    Thanks for the old and good info.  I was slaughtered by a player team 4 levels higher than me.  I have accidently hit an option leave the raid by taking a heavy injury for one player.  I don't know how I got that option.  I was sliding my pointer to move someone and canceled that option.  I would have liked to use it this last time.   
    I assume you are referring to the Flee/Complete option. If you are getting hosed, you can just leave the Outpost Raid and get a Draw if you only captured the flag or a Win if you got the TG Crate. 

You will get the loss if the defenses/walkers kill you or if you fail to capture the flags and then die or run out of time. You can use the Flee option before grabbing the flag, but I recommend grabbing the flag before doing that or you will lose Influence Points.

Note: You don’t have to kill the defenders. You can earn Influence Points by killing them, but you can still earn the TGs without killing them. 

Happy Raiding! :sunglasses:
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 379
    edited August 2
    My advice is: Level up your defenders to the max so there are no higher level opponents. It might take a while, so maybe by then the max (currently 27) will be higher.

You're welcome 👍 
    Pic