Dwight was the character I was waiting for

Wow, Dwight charging ability seems to be the key against those fatties and the new spiked walkers. I'm really happy about how things are going! Nice move, NG!
David_H79TeeceezyGeneral_PainInvaderLadyDixonTroublemakerRedEye52mellow_93kampion

Comments

• AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    edited February 2017
    His traits make him Strong outpost defender/attacker.

He is the new Daryl, but you need him at legendary level.

Just unlocked with the free 30 radios.
    David_H79LadyDixonRedEye52
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Aniel said:

He is the new Daryl, but you need him at legendary level.

Unfortunally this will take some time :D
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Hmm against single special walkers still Rosita has better % dmg.
    19% on epic level.. Dwight 16% on legendary
    RedEye52Captainslayerkampion
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Yes the new darryl, because he stole everything darryl had, his bike, his crossbow, his dignity.

Dwight, you consider him a HERO?

LOL.

I consider him nothing...maybe try to make the right quote ;)

Maverick1969
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 106
    > @Invader said:
    > Yes the new darryl, because he stole everything darryl had, his bike, his crossbow, his dignity.
    >
    > Dwight, you consider him a HERO?
    >
    > LOL.
    >
    >
    > I consider him nothing...maybe try to make the right quote ;)

Yes you are right. My mistake. Sorry @invader. I got a little upset because scumbags like negan and dwight are considered hero 's know. Reacted too fast.
    Invader
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Really?? @Rapax I was waiting for Eugene!

Lol jk
    Alive!
    kampionRapaxAnarchi
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    Feel like they really need a new class where it's like multi-class/weapon...how we see Rick with multiple weapons like his gun and the hatchet...I say this cuz yea most classes now have like 4+ heroes...it's just too hard to unlock them all...let alone actually upgrade them....I have Daryl at epic...I know he is by far easiest to get to LEG...due to all the chapter rewards...and I have Maggie at epic...and that is largely due to hitting a 256 token for her...no one else I have is over rare...and many are still level that they unlock at like tara/morgan/carol/rosita/dwight/negan/rufus/jesus and rick...have never upgraded any of them...Glen one level...Abe one level...and maggie/daryl...and still not even remotely close to getting michonne or carl...it's just too hard...need another class as well just so they aren't all just in same class...
    R2runfastmellow_93
  • LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 26
    So why give away tokens (IE hunter tokens) with character bundles? It's not like you can use those tokens to upgrade Dwight, if by chance you actually unlock him with 20 radios...
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    So glad he's in the game, his Leader trait is just awesome.

I hope, later on he earns his Wings, it's just ain't Dwight without the vest
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 103
    Dwight is our friend now he replaces Daryl.
    mellow_93