Can anybody please explain this to me??

how can you have to many requests when you have 3 people in your guild?? Something's very wrong here .
. Pic to follow
Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
Please join us
DodkongcapibaraT_12

Best Answers

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Posts: 1,896
    Accepted Answer
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Accepted Answer
    @capibara said they would get 30+ requests tho when things worked right so I'm just confused but I see your point and thanks!! Always enjoy your posts btw!
    Please join us
    Accepted Answer
    Looking for players as well lol

Need a guild? PM me lol
    Please join us
  • capibaracapibara Posts: 5,436
    Accepted Answer
    Wait. Explain. Until 3 weeks ago i was used to recruit with advertising and everything was fine. I was used to get at least 100 requests x minute!!! Of course i had to refese all the time the request waiting for the wanted player 47+ lvl
    Usually i had this warning too bit there was not a real limit.bsometimes it said i had too ma y requests when i had 8 but i'm sure i've get also 14 requests waiting before starting to refuse.
    The point now is how could your advertising be workingNif i advertized 5 hours ago and i get not a single request Because they said that advertising is broken??? :o
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Accepted Answer
    If it's you out from a guild you can't join until they will refuse previous requests.
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Accepted Answer
    ok, I understand and thanks all
    Please join us
  • GindyGindy Posts: 703
    edited February 2017 Accepted Answer
    @capibara -- there's still a few days left to bump my PSA thread about Advertising functionality. Is it working as intended?

;)

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/21232/psa-guild-advertising-isnt-working-as-documented
    Accepted Answer
    @Gindy ..yes, i've read. Not sure if makes sense to bump again. They know that but no one of them is too much worried for that... Not even more worried for my reply.. Anyway i will bump..
    Accepted Answer
    @Gindy ..."few days"..?? What next? Apocalipse zombie?? :#
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Posts: 1,315
    Accepted Answer
    There's indeed a glitch. My new guild scored over 11,000 stars on our first week and I bought an ad yesterday to try and fill our vacancies, but it said we scored 0 stars in the last challenge. Got one request all day. My previous guild (comprised of all my current members before our leader went AWOL) would get hundreds a day. I sent in a support ticket and they confirmed my suspicions. I asked for a refund but they didn't give me one. That's pretty BS, if you ask me.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD

Answers

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    This seems like a good place to advertise since ng wont fix it in game.
    I have 1 spot open. PM for details