Hero Token chances.

KillingLightKillingLight Member Posts: 118
Is it just me that rarely seems to get hero tokens or what?
I have made around 8-10 calls for heroes in the past week.
And only received 10 Dwight tokens from one.

With so many heroes now been introduced and 2 more to come.
It'e not realistically possible to unlock AND upgrade them all.
Hero token chanches should be increased a little coz at the current rate unlocking and upgrading is too slow.
Not asking for a big increase or anything but slightly more would be better.
Atm I get one token card in about 8-10 calls. So somewhere around 5-6 would be nice..
Edit - I should add this is the case if you can't spend money on the game.

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

It'e not realistically possible to unlock AND upgrade them all.

Yes it is...and some people already got them all unlocked. But it´s mostly about spending money for radios ;)

Pass the 10 radio calls and take the 15 calls...way better chances to get something useful for the radios.

And...don´t overweight the heros...some are very useful and others are not ;)
    KaLi
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    @Shteevie did you say there were going to be more ways to get hero tokens soon? I like the heroes but there are far too many to upgrade and not enough tokens.
    ggbats
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,696
    Awesome response Shteevie!!!
    DeanTWD
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    @Shteevie collect 15 radios is really tough and when you get them usually the 15 radio call is all grenn!! Please pleas erase that option!! At least give us 50 tokens for sure! I need for example 15 sasha tokes to unlock her and will be impossible because she doesn't appear in tg trade. I play several hours every day since almost the beginning and i not close to unlock Carl or Michonne for example.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,335
    Make token available to purchase with gold... NG will make money. Just sayin'. B)
    bigbeano
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 387
    special scavenge mission to have chance to get heroes tokens.... why not... ....ooops already said 6 months ago... sorry :)
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 71
    Guild : MAVERICKS NWO

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    edited March 2017
    Thanks @Shteevie... drop in some TMNT weapons as well ;)

Did you notice the references to TMNT in the Morgan episode? The fella was named Eastman (after co-creator Kevin Eastman) and there were 4 tortoises on the wall! I believe the school was named after turtles of some sort as well!
    Cherokee_RoseJaden
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Bring on the sai and numchuks! :)
    DeanTWDCherokee_RoseJadencarlos1981
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 791
    edited March 2017
    DeanTWDJaden
    Bring them on @DoTak!!

It NG could make a TMNT game using the classic turtles, I'd be down for that. Until then, it's just all NML B)