"Models" repeat?

I've seen a ton of the same guys, but not sure I've ever seen a "twin" of one of my characters available from the shop... does it not repeat?
DLichT_12

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Interesting question. I've seen twins from calls. But come to think of it I've never seen the face of one of the survivors I have already in any calls.

I think it's correct to say once you have a "face" you won't get that face again.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TheLostOnesT_12
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Correct, u will never get your survivor face that you already have. But once you retire them, there face can come back
  • ScramblesScrambles Member Posts: 9
    This doesn't seem to be accurate. I was offered two different survivors today in 15-radio calls that have the same picture as ones I already recruited.

Maybe something changed recently? I don't remember ever seeing that happen before.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    I can confirm that you can pull the same face survivor after already having it , I have twin shooters and have for a while , identical traits even .. only difference is the silly hat and ones hair is slightly redder . Here they are
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    I think that doesn't count as the same survivor @Japes87

I got a pair like that, too (or at least had). Same face but different hair and clothes. There are some sharing the same face. But different style, totally absolutely completely different survivor. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    1Risschreier
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    can we please please please get new faces?!?!? or customization??? these people are ugly and have silly-ass hats
    Mabiki
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I hate the hats but I am also waiting for a left eye patch. Then I can plug him into governor outfit and have double eye block! I'll name him NEO. Can someone photoshop this?
    T_12
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I don't like the girl with the red vest, I keep thinking she is recovering in the hospital...

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @DLich @blynknz you can get same survivor faces, but with different outfits.
    Alive!