Bring Joel back

ChispChisp Member Posts: 54
Id like to see Joel and maybe the other initial survivors return, maybe as heroes. For nostalgia sake and that the initial survivors were quickly dismissed because of the low level cap. Plus you cant get them from regular radio cales
Maybe free heroes like Rufus?
JulialiciousDLichSgtSalamiT_12mellow_93SAMCROJadenShteeviePain WalkerpsychwolfSynapseRangerAlexFiliUK

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    I don't get why we don't see the survivors in the very beginning (Joel,Ann,Ken = memories <3) through radio calls also. I miss them! @Chisp There is no cap on level of survivors now right??
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    @SCBMA You might have forgotten about them! Start the game afresh.
    You will see 3 survivors jump out of a Terminus trailer and kill walkers and run away. Those 3 survivors are JOEL, ANN & KEN!!!
    SCBMA
    @mellow_93 Do they have good traits?? I miss 'em
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    The only thing i miss is the animation (totally forgot about Joel, Ann & Ken). At the first time i watched it, i said to myself: "That's cool! I hope there's another one like this!!"

But as time goes by, it seems that was the one and only animation. Imo, NG should starts make a new one, to attract new players to play NML. Instead the annoying demo advertising like other games (really hate that >:) ), make more animations are the most appropriate way to introduce your game worldwide. @Shteevie @Teeceezy
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @T_12
    All three of them have Retaliate and Vigilant
    Joel and Ken have Lucky
    Joel has Defensive Stance
    Ken has Strong
    Ann has Iron Skin and Bullet Dodge
    Still need to unlock their last Trait
    T_12
  • ChispChisp Member Posts: 54
    @T_12, a while back survivors had a level cap, they wouldnt go past some level, like levei 8 for example. Now they can go as high as level 20 and into pink stars.
    I think being able to have them back as heroes or something, maybe in a community event would be nice, NG would be paying tribute to itself in a way. Plus they are already in game, there would be no need o create new content.
    @mellow_93 wish I had your foresight.
    stevie05JadenT_12
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I generally like the nostalgia aspect of this idea, but I'm not sure that I want to further dilute the token pool.
    mas_killer
    @WahooDawg maybe as legendary instead of heroes, it would still be nice
    JulialiciousT_12
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @Chisp I kept them because, back then, I thought they could become Leaders
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    What a fun idea! I think we can find ways to reuse the ideas of these characters, but it will ook a little odd for those [admittedly few] players that kept them from the beginning to the end.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    Lol @Shteevie @Pig those few players that kept them could discard the old (or new?) versions for xp and class tokens I guess
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I kept Ken and Joel until they both got defective stance. My Ann didn't have Strong so I got rid of her early.
    Good luck, dumbass