A little help with survivors

sicronsicron Member Posts: 102
Hey, i am in a bit of a struggle on choosing between my survivors. Here are my thoughts and my questions.
1) Assault: Is Joshua worth leveling? I was thinking on waiting for one with better traits but no good assaults from radio calls.
2) Hunters: No doubt Lois has better traits than Leonard but does she worth upgrading to legendary with no Marksman?
3) Shooters: I will upgrade Law for outpost raids, but should i scrap Pam?
4) Scouts: Dawn is ok for outposts, is Dale worth leveling tho for missions considering he doesnt have +dmg?

Thank you in advance, happy hunting! :)

imgur.com/a/3VpIM

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,465
    1. No
    2. No
    3. Not yet - I always like to have a couple of backups in each survivor class in case of hospital time
    4. No retaliate = not worth it

Hope this helps. As general advice, I would urge against promoting survivors with poor traits. It's simply not worth it. Save the tokens, and you'll be thanking yourself several months from now when you finally do pull the right survivor to promote from epic to legendary (or legendary to pink stars).
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    I kept and promoted my survivors solely based on their face. I think I got lucky with some of the traits but probably scrapped superior survivors just cause they were old, male, fugly or looked like meth addicts.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
    pkerr116KillingLightenigma12
  • sicronsicron Member Posts: 102
    To sum up. You think i should wait on assault, hunter, shooter( i wasnt gonna scrap Pam now anyway). What about the scouts tho? Should i level Dawn and use her for both outpost and mission? Cause i only have Glenn and Nick who has crappy traits
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    You have quite a few survivors with both defensive stance and vigilant. One of these traits is tolerable but both, not worth upgrading. You will get some better pulls eventually. But to cash in for tokens you do have some good scraps.

1. Not worth upgrading Joshua he doesn't have marksman or sureshot.
    2. I would level up Lois now to use but I would wait on upgrading until something better comes along. Leonard is the one I would scrap.
    3. Definitely scrap Pam. No marksman or sureshot and has both defensive stance and vigilant.
    4. Scrap Dale for tokens.
    sicron
  • FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    I would gamble on Lois and Law, in my opinion they are the best so far.

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.
  • sicronsicron Member Posts: 102
    So, i keep getting legendary Scouts. What do you think, which one should i level up?

imgur.com/a/QG94K
  • FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    @sicron for me Dawn looks the best, but I wouldn't say that any of them has very good traits.

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.