Story mission 12...is it beatable?

Tried 3 times in hard modus...no chance against the freemen :D
srmcn1031Gunny_HighwayRedEye52

Comments

• DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    edited March 2017
    They are taking the piss aren't they!? I've failed the hard one about 6 times. WTF!

Is there something obvious that I'm missing or are the freemen just massive c**ts???
    InvaderGunny_HighwayRedEye52zdog57
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I got it on the fourth run...but hard bruised :neutral:
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited March 2017
    It is beatable. I passed hard on 3rd try. Attack first bruiser and finnish him with Rick, wait for spawn and use charged Rick on 2nd bruiser. I finished opening car with spawn, so scout got occupied and I killed walkers that went for me. Still, was bit lucky. Hardest S7 mission ever.
    Pig
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Took me 2 tries on hard mode. I have lvl19 survivors. 1/5 with lvl17 freemen saw one bruised, the other injured (both shooters). I think i'll try the next one with a bruiser and a warrior and check how they do in overwatch. This one is gonna be a pain!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    I finally did it on my 8th attempt. The 3rd freemen just kept bugging in to the middle of my map and finishing me off (if I ever got past the first 2 dickheads!).
    RedEye52
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    it's ungodly difficult against these superhero charged freemen. NG still keeps them buffed ridiculously high.
    InvaderRedEye52Djinnp_herian
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Was lucky now on 1/5 with Abraham alongside a leg shooter...no injure :smiley:
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    This mission should have never came out until the Freeman bug was fixed. No way in he'll are Rick and Michonne beating this. This is all about luck.
    RedEye52PigMaverick1969
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 146
    Took me 3 try's to beat hard, just beat trial 1 , Abe took a beating this is gonna be stoopid at lvl 20/21 freeman
    InvaderRedEye52Maverick1969
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Epic fail NG. I can't get past the first bruiser without either Rick or Michonne taking a heavy injury on hard.
    InvaderRedEye52Tough_VikingMaverick1969
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    fu NG
    it takes 6 attacks to kill 1. freeman ????
    my 1. hero lost half of red bar ????
    then 1. wave walkers were spawned ???
    and my heros are dead are u trying to play ur facking missions before u put em online ???
  • goonman76goonman76 Member Posts: 27
    If you put both players by the car door when you open it, the 3rd guy that comes in will be hidden. Then you can end turns until you get some help killing it from the walkers
    RedEye52DLichPigp_herian
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,849
    Just make them fight the walkers, you'll be fine.
    PigMLH
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    @goonman76 im not able to come to the car becasue im dead before it,
    RedEye52
    > @goonman76 said:
    > If you put both players by the car door when you open it, the 3rd guy that comes in will be hidden. Then you can end turns until you get some help killing it from the walkers

Except walkers keep ignoring the savior they are standing right next to and instead come after Rick and Michonne.
    Tapatio75DeanTWD707EmeraldTriangle
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    I barely did it.

DeanTWDSCBMA
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    I'm confused by the mission...I watched the show...I'm confused...that's all...
    RedEye52srmcn1031
  • KillingLightKillingLight Member Posts: 118
    I did it on my first try.

The first freemen died with 4 hits I think. 1 direct shot from Rick, one overwatch from Michone and then killed in the next turn.
    Pretty much the same for the next freemen.
    By then Michonne was heavily injured and Rick was bruised.
    The 3rd one spawned during or after my last car turn.
    Then the walkers kept him busy for 1 turn and then the fatty stunned him which ended in being in a struggle with the 2nd walker.
    I made my escape from the lower part of the map.
    Maybe this helps
    Pig
  • JETHROJETHRO Member Posts: 4
    I'm not wasting anymore time with it. This is ridiculous... at least 15 attempts and can't even get past the 1st freeman most of the time.. even if I do get past the first one I'm toast on the 2nd one..
    Gunny_HighwayRedEye52707EmeraldTriangle
    Finally finished hard. Did it by hiding from the third savior and then running across the bottom back to exit.

Thanks @goonman76 for the hiding tip. I was finally lucky with the first two saviors.
    t777jbPig
  • LordNeganLordNegan Member Posts: 27
    > @paintbeast said:
    > Finally finished hard. Did it by hiding from the third savior and then running across the bottom back to exit.
    >
    > Thanks @goonman76 for the hiding tip. I was finally lucky with the first two saviors.

I tried the same thing but the heavy completely ignored the Freeman and came after me.
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76

There's also a bug where sometimes after you go to the vehicle, the 3rd freeman just appears in the middle and your turn won't end.

indeed! there is no button, i can only flee!

Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
    mostlyharmless