Bogeys Challenge Tips

yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
edited March 2017 in Strategy Discussion
This challenge is so nice :D Thanks NextGames !
It was hard to succeed in second game with Rick and Michonne :open_mouth:
Share your tips, how did you pass it ?

For me I just made the healthiest takes hits and vanished as fast as I could with 2 lucky "Missed"
Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I made 1/5 with Abraham (with interupt weapon) and a leg shooter. Just skip a few times to charge both...

Let´s see how good this worx on higher levels :smiley:
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Dumb luck taking advantage of overwatch that i got thru hard mode. I used 2 shooters for trial 1; epic $#!T storm I barely made work. I'll let you know how I do with a bruiser and a warrior while taking advantage of overwatch in trial 2
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • warhawk110warhawk110 Member Posts: 1
    how the heck do you beat the 2nd part with rick and michone? I keep getting slaughtered it's hard enough dealing with the humans as soon as I finally kill the 2 bruisers both rick and michone are badly injured, then a wave of walkers come and neither rick or michone can 1 shot them so they take even more hits and die.
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    edited March 2017
    1/5 is easy with our weapons but when you don't have any weapons traits.
    Michone doesn't have interrupt and Rick has a short range :dizzy:
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    @warhawk110 I took advantage of overwatch with Michonne. As I said, for me, it was dumb luck; got it on attempt number 2.

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,394
    I finished the Hard trial, but I'm thinking survivors with Retaliate will be helpful. Going to try with Daryl and Rosita next.
  • Alin109Alin109 Member Posts: 28
    i'm doing tara (good for getting health back and also good damage on her) and a bruiser , so far it's going well
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Tried with Overwatch on hard mode, even with that, Michonne was bleeding by the time the first Bruiser is killed,

Does not help the weapons are 5 levels below the attackers. Struggled to kill the spawns first time, so got more hits, no chance vs the 2nd Bruiser
    I'll say again, I was lucky with Hard mode; remembering back, I think Michonne dodged attacks twice.

For trials, I just finished trial 2 (RSL 18) with a lvl 18 Bruiser and lvl 18 Warrior I hadn't upgraded yet. Taking advantage of overwatch with both made it a cake walk. Defensive Stance and Vigilant actually had a use for once.

> @xxarea83xx said:
    > I'll say again, I was lucky with Hard mode; remembering back, I think Michonne dodged attacks twice.
    >
    > For trials, I just finished trial 2 (RSL 18) with a lvl 18 Bruiser and lvl 18 Warrior I hadn't upgraded yet. Taking advantage of overwatch with both made it a cake walk. Defensive Stance and Vigilant actually had a use for once.

We shouldn't have to rely on blind luck though surely?

Still no joy, 0/7 so far.

As I've said, weapons are massively under powered for this. Michonne struggling to take out Lvl10/11 walkers, so can barely use overwatch
  • rawdoggrawdogg Member Posts: 2
    I don't get this... I've tried it literally 30 times and can't get past the first bruiser. How do you put guys 3 lvls lower than mobs with weapons that are lvls 6 against lvls 12+ mobs. This is just stupid that you have to have pure damn luck to get past the basic parts of this challenge
    anniesprinkles
  • rawdoggrawdogg Member Posts: 2
    rawdogg said:

I don't get this... I've tried it literally 30 times and can't get past the first bruiser. How do you put guys 3 lvls lower than mobs with weapons that are lvls 6 against lvls 12+ mobs. This is just stupid that you have to have pure damn luck to get past the basic parts of this challenge

Wow just did another one and didn't even get to attack more than once...it just kept letting the bruiser attack me till I was dead wtf is up with this shit
    anniesprinkles
  • HyPer50HyPer50 Member Posts: 7
    I was finally able to pass the hard stage with no injuries. My main tip would be to wait for the tank/big walker group to spawn before killing the scout/knife raider. Once you kill the scout raider, the walkers will be distracted with his corpse allowing you to walk right by. Saved me from having to try and kill the walkers or deal with the tank walker.
    anniesprinkles
  • kayotickayotic Member Posts: 1
    Took a few attempts but a tip to winning this is start only with half moves or no moves so that your on the defence. Rick will shoot when bruiser becomes in range, if he gets too close then atleast you get a free hit before your turn. Secondly use the walkers as weapons. They'll go to the nearest target so only shoot at walkers if you cannot get out of range. Use Michone to open the vehicle and keep Rick close by in overwatch preferably starting out with a charge attack. Good luck survivors!
  • Knightmare65Knightmare65 Member Posts: 102
    WTF, NG? This week's Trial Challenge is ridiculous as hell. How the hell are we supposed to get through this? I cannot even get through the preliminaries to get to the actual Trials. You made Rick and Michonne too weak, they both suck. Tried a few ways and does not work, not even using Overwatch works. Thanks NG.
    anniesprinkles
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    I'm on trial 3 been using Dwight leader trait it works wonders on a challenge like this , give him a high powered rifle and he fucks freeman up!
    Knightmare65anniesprinkles
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    And definatly use walker spawn to your advantage , dident even have to touch the scout freeman walkers did all the work for me !
    kayoticKnightmare65
  • Knightmare65Knightmare65 Member Posts: 102
    Cannot get through the preliminaries. NG, you screwed up big time giving us weak as hell Rick and Michonne. Should be no luck involved. Someone throw up a step by step YT video using the 2 losers that NG gave us to work with.

I do not have Dwight yet, far from it. So I guess I am screwed on this week's Bogey Trial. Going to pass it, not worth the bullshit and headaches.
    anniesprinkles
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @Knightmare65 Bruh, there's a video over here:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/192638#Comment_192638

NG gave us all a hard mission. Stop punishing the rest of us with disagrees. lol
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    edited March 2017
    The only real strategy is luck , the guy dodged 3 times in that video.
    HyPer50
  • widowmakerwidowmaker Member Posts: 58
    Cannot do it tried 2nd with rick and michonne doesn't matter what I do keep getting killed ffs
    It does take some luck, but it is possible.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Pig said:

It does take some luck, but it is possible.

I'll agree it's doable, just need to try until we pass it..

I'll re-state that i don't think a mission should require Luck to be the main factor in passing the mission though.

If someone could post a vid of passing this without Dodging, that'd be great
    I agree, it requires too much luck. However, I wasn't quite as lucky as in the video I don't think.

Anyway, we've got a whole week on this thing. I think it's probably a bit early for anyone to give up on it!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    edited March 2017
    @Knightmare65 i passed it using a strategy not using luck. Shoot the first bruiser and leave michonne to overwatch hit , she will probably stay stunned the entire time so you have to finish the first bruiser with rick...when he dies the zombies will probably be spawning that turn , hide in the bottom left and by your spawn until you take out the zombies with overwatching and attacking...one or two of the zombies will attack the second bruiser because he will move forward , while hes distracted you attack him and leave rick in the position to get hit by him instead of michonne , finish him with michonne...when you get the truck door make sure you can hide behind the door with the other survivor , while you are tucked in the top right corner the scout that spawns will be distracted with the big walker and you can run underneath all of them to the exit.
    PigSpringChickenpeacefulpiscean
  • shonailoshonailo Member Posts: 4
    The main problem is Michonne is absolutely useless in this mission. She can't reliably 1-hit walkers, and Rick always does. Meaning she can only finish off the walkers that the NPCs weaken, which is a counter-intuitive strategy in this mission, and leaves her open to attack. You basically NEED crits and dodges with her to be effective. She. Is. Garbage.
    They really dropped the ball on this mission, to the point where it feels like a bug. I don't think Rick and Michonne are supposed to be this weak.
    widowmaker
    @shonailo i thought that as well and i still kinda do but i only dodged once and i finished with both rick/michonne in the green.
    You have to time the zombie spawns with when you are attacking the freemen especially with the scout.
  • shonailoshonailo Member Posts: 4
    misfit44 said:

@shonailo i thought that as well and i still kinda do but i only dodged once and i finished with both rick/michonne in the green.

It's not just Dodges. It's Critical Hits. Rick needs a Crit to kill the Bruiser before Michonne ends up Bleeding, and Michonne needs a Crit just to kill a walker.