12 things I will ALWAYS remember Next Games taught me.

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Governator sorry, No. 30 = No. 1.
    @szgerg77 great additions! PS I'm @TheLostOnes but I don't mind being mistaken for my friend @OneLessTitan
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Squall_NML
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    > @TheLostOnes said:
    > @Governator sorry, No. 30 = No. 1.
    > @szgerg77 great additions! PS I'm @TheLostOnes but I don't mind being mistaken for my friend @OneLessTitan

Sorry! Got wrapped up and forgot the original post. :lol:
    TheLostOnesMovadoJadenant
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    32) The buildings (BP)may be not be quite the same once you log off for a nap and come back later..
    TheLostOnesGrimGael
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    36. When you finally find a sword that works like Excalibur, it gets demoted (nerfed) to paper cut power
    TheLostOnesJadenCaptainslayerPapacas
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    38. I am invariably drawn to run up to a barrier even if there's a melee freeman on the other side that is going to slice me open like a smoked sturgeon that I would have been better off shooting from a distance.
    antCaptainslayerJayZPapacas
  • bert0bert0 Member Posts: 117
    41 unfortunately some kind of overcoats cause instant death when dancing the night away
    szgerg77CaptainslayerTheLostOnes
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    44. People must have been carrying around quite a few of crates with goodies in them when the shit went down.
    TheLostOnes
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    edited March 2017
    45) Fire does not rise. Molotov cocktails can cause body shots.

46) You can max out on tomatos and save them for months without them rotting.
    CaptainslayerT_12TheLostOnesSynapseRanger
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @Gebobs said:
    > 40. 17921500 cans of maters are the absolute limit that our shelves can hold. There's no room for even one more. God, I'm sick of maters.

Even though you and others are sick of it, NG refuses to resolve the issue of maxed out tomatos for us (although I have seen them allow us to use tomatos for trade goods a while ago). They can do it, but they choose not to.

Let me guess NG, "coming soon"?
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    11!!eleven) You can have lucky gear that actually works, not only for you but for everyone else. It can only be used by people who have the same job you have, though.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMATheLostOnesSynapseRanger
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I learned from playing TWD No Mans Land that death is on the couch around our campfire hence why nobody can die.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SCBMAantTheLostOnesJaden
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    All survivors of the apocalypse must survive of off canned maters until they die,NO EXCEPTIONS!
    SCBMAJadenTheLostOnes