2»

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Legendary: None
    Epic: Maggie, Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Negan
    Rare: Abe, Jesus, Rufus, Tara, Rosita
    Uncommon: Dwight
    Locked: Carol, MIchonne, Carl, Morgan, Sasha, Ezekiel

And Sasha is the only one I'm more than halfway towards unlocking.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    @YippeeKiYayJD23 when you're done unlocking all 5 traits of your survivors, you can continue improving those traits five more times. Those are the 5 purple stars :)
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Epic:Daryl,Glenn.
    Rare:Dwight,Jesus,Abraham,Rufus,Tara,Maggie,Rosita,Negan.
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Daryl, Glenn, Abraham, Maggie, Rosita, Rufus, Tara, Negan, Dwight, Jesus

AND STU (Error 404 not found)
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    Squall_NMLPapacasAnarchi
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    leg daryl
    epic jesus
    rare tara rufus maggie rosita negan
    uncommon dwight glenn
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited March 2017
    Lmao @capibara. No dodge and has defensive stance...not sure I'd even hesitate on exchanging for tokens...and talk about an ugly survivor...guess NG still hasn't gotten the message about them yet ;)

Back to OP question..
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,094

Lmao @capibara. No dodge and has defensive stance...not sure I'd even hesitate on exchanging for tokens...and talk about an ugly survivor...guess NG still hasn't gotten the message about them yet ;)

I know... And you are probably right. I placed this bruiser in the outpost but he is doing a good job.... :#
    Anyway i'll probably change asap...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • NeganTWDNeganTWD Member Posts: 9
    I got Daryl, Dwight, Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Rosita, Negan, and (Rufus).
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,691
    Legendary: Daryl, Glenn
    Epic: Abe, Jesus, Maggie, Tara
    Rare: Rufus, Negan, Rosita, Rick, Morgan, Carol, Dwight
    Uncommon: Sasha
    Locked: MIchonne, Carl, Ezekiel
    fire_water
  • albaniansurvivoralbaniansurvivor Member Posts: 15
    hello everyone ı would like to ask you something here. is it possible play old seasons here?
  • albaniansurvivoralbaniansurvivor Member Posts: 15
    ı start to play 10 days ago ı unlocked darly,glenn,dwight,rufus,negan
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,691

hello everyone ı would like to ask you something here. is it possible play old seasons here?

Yes, you can play old Season 7 missions (assuming that is what you meant). You have to go through the Trial missions first.
    jimmorrison369
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    All of them!!!! (Mic drop....)
  • gilar9gilar9 Member Posts: 2
    I am very lucky to have Carl unlocked, definitely a beast in outpost
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    @Captainslayer was playing drunk and accidentally unlocked my Tara... damn.
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    Legendary: None
    Epic: Daryl, Maggie, Rosita, Abraham, Jesus, Glenn, Morgan
    Rare: Rick, Tara, Negan, Rufus
    Common: Dwight

Locked: Carol (-78), Michonne (-416), Carl (-451), Sasha (-46), Ezekiel (-122)

Carl and Michonne are a pipe dream.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    can anyone tell me why they have heroes but dont "unlock" them?? like what are you possibly achieving with this? you sticking it to the man?? lol...just doesnt make sense to me...you arent taking a stance or changing anything...why not just unlock them?
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    @jeffstasyk Some choose not to unlock their heros until they have level 20 survivors. Less XPs to spend to upgrade them.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Legendary: Daryl
    Epic: Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Jesus
    Rare: Carol, Negan, Rufus
    Uncommon: Tara, Rosita

Locked: Michonne, Rick, Carl, Dwight, Sasha, Ezekiel, Morgan

@jeffstasyk Personally, I don't buy tokens for heroes I don't want, and actively avoid taking them from Radio Calls in favor of my normal 6-7* survivors. However, due to Season 7 Mission Rewards, I have been "forced" to unlock Rosita and Tara (and Carol, although I'm okay with her). Obviously I'm going to get Ezekiel, but I have 3 warriors (incl. epic Jesus) and don't want another.

I used to think I could hold off unlocking heroes I had enough tokens for, but that purple icon on my main camp screen is too annoying. Even though I have all level 20 survivors, I just don't want to add to my roster. My logic is: when next Council Upgrade comes, it just means more people to upgrade and equip.

But I'm slowly making peace with the idea that, when and if a Council Upgrade comes, I'm just going to leave behind heroes I have no use for (Negan, Ezekiel, Tara, probably Sasha and Dwight when I get them). I like this game, but the thought of grinding out an addition 6M+ XP for one survivor's gear and upgrade is just too much.
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    Legendary: Darly and Jesus
    Epic: Maggie and Glen
    Rare: Abraham, Rick, Rosita, Rufus, Negan, Tara and Carol
    Uncommon: Dwight

Locked: Michonne(-141), Carl(-410), Morgan(-72), Sasha(-6) and Ezekial(-122)

My regular survivors have at least 2 legendary in each class with what I consider good traits. My ranged survivors have at least 3 with my hunters having four at legendary. Since the token system and multiple radio calls were introduced I have always used 15 radio calls which is how I got my legendary survivors but since early December 2016 I have only used 10 radio calls and that is how I have been able to unlock and promote most of the survivors. I get the two uncommon result a lot of the time and most times I get hero's it is only 10 tokens at a time but occasionally I have received 128 and even 256 tokens. Prior to using the 10 radio call I almost never got hero tokens but got a lot of regular survivor tokens. So my personal experience has been that 15 radio calls is great when you want to promote your regular survivors but use 10 radio calls when you want hero's. Just be aware that sometimes (about half) the RNG will disappoint you.
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 203
    I have all but Michonne, Rick, Carol and Carl.

• thansonthanson Member Posts: 52
    edited March 2017
    I haven't been playing very long so my list isn't as impressive as others. They are all level 15 as I type this...

Legendary: none
    Epic: Daryl, Glenn
    Rare: Jesus, Maggie, Negan, Rick, Rosita, Rufus, Tara
    Uncommon: Abraham, Dwight, Morgan
    Common: none

Still need Carol (86/250), Michonne (244/500), Carl (0/500), Sasha (84/120), Ezekiel (128/250)
    Still locked: Carl, Carol, Ezekiel, Michonne
    Coming Soon: Eugene, Father Gabriel, ?
    My wishlist: Aaron, Andrea, Beth, Bob, Dale, Hershel, Jessie, Lori, Merle, Noah, Shane, Simon, T-Dog, The Governor, Tyreese