12 things I will ALWAYS remember Next Games taught me.

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2017
    The more walkers you have the more goods others can steal from you. Without any loss on your side.

Your walkers don't attack you. They completely ignore you and your friends to attack your enemies even if the distance is a lot bigger.
    TheLostOnescapibaraMaverick1969
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    127) Heroes fixed the motorcycle just let the walkers to ride it!
    javajnkieTheLostOnescapibara
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    194) Old days we used tokens to play arcades. Now we used tokens to unlocks/upgrades/promotes characters
    capibara
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    You would just walk in your camp all the time, without sleeping, moving around not knowing what you're doing and where you are until you're chosen to go on a mission.
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    TheLostOnesGovernatorcapibara
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    5) Some hunters use rifles that shoot bullets with 2-yard-wide diameters.

Thats just given me an idea for a comedy video.
    TheLostOnescapibaraT_12
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    I didn't know, but I needed this thread.
    And now actually I need more, and better
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    TheLostOnescapibara
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    N+(X+1)) Sometimes you can neither see over nor shoot over even compact sedans. No one knows why, just go with it.
    TheLostOnesJadencapibara
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    N+((X+1)+1))) Even after you and your friends have been led by the hand and taught to scavenge, make, place, and detonate improvised explosive devices, you shouldn't ever use this seemingly handy and effective skill. Unless, of course, a drunk hillbilly from a parallel universe shows up out of nowhere. Then you absolutely should let him show anyone and everyone with enough cash or tradegoods how to set those walkers on fire that want to come up and hug you. Then you and your friends should sit around the campfire at night and figure out ways to make it less efficient and keep walkers you don't see from catching on fire.
    TheLostOnescapibara
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited March 2017
    ∞ +2) You can run and attack all at once, but you can't run, then attack.
    capibaraGrimGaelTheLostOnes
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,702
    edited March 2017
    Do not underestimate a @TheLostOnes post in the forum because then you discover that you have to read quickly something like two hundred replies !! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnes