12 things I will ALWAYS remember Next Games taught me.

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    200) Walkers @ the camp wall mysteriously get killed!
    201) Bitten by walkers?? Don't worry! YOU ARE INVINVIBLE!! Any bite, injury etc. can be easily healed at our trusted camp hospital :)
    202) Struggling with a very high lvl walker? Don't worry! All u need is wrestling gear and they're dead shit in 1 turn
    203) Survivors have only 1 set of clothes for the ENTIRE duration of the apocalypse even after innumerable supply runs ;) (Happy stinking)
    204) Fatties will always be half naked :)
    205) Gonna get stabbed in the next turn? Don't worry! U won't bleed to death. Gonna get slapped by a spiked walker?? BEWARE! You will bleed to death no matter how weak the walker is!
    206) Fatties are unstunnable no matter how hard u whack 'em :)
    207) Never forget what Daryl taught you ;)
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    David_H79JadenTheLostOnesPutchucoMadPuppycapibaraPapacasMaverick1969Anarchi
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,952
    Stardate 47457.1, unlimited ammo. Just find a gun and you are set for the apocalypse.
    David_H79CaptainslayerbigbeanoTheLostOnesGovernatorblynknzMadPuppycapibaraPapacas
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2017
    The more walkers you have the more goods others can steal from you. Without any loss on your side.

Your walkers don't attack you. They completely ignore you and your friends to attack your enemies even if the distance is a lot bigger.
    TheLostOnescapibaraMaverick1969
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    127) Heroes fixed the motorcycle just let the walkers to ride it!
    javajnkieTheLostOnescapibara
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 558
    190) Cloning will become a reality in the apocalypse. Multiple clones of your team will build your camp and farm your tomatoes.
    191) those clones can only walk on well-worn paths. They must not deviate from those paths, ever.
    192) Zombies move faster and further when walking diagonally.
    193) We will stumble upon a wise survivor in the early days of the apocalypse. She will be pregnant, but we'll assign her to stand for hours on end at our campfire. There, she will gain secret knowledge about where supplies are found and where our enemies are located, and will share those secrets with us-but only in tiny spurts.
    194) Pregnancies go much longer than 9 months.
    195) Right after someone's baby has been kidnapped, the grieving mother should be reassigned to stand at the campfire 24/7. She will no longer have any information though, she'll just be watching for her baby daddy to show up.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    TheLostOnesSCBMAArtisansGovernatorblynknzcapibaraT_12
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    Rick looks good wearing Rosita's clothes
    TheLostOnesjavajnkieGovernatorcapibaraT_12
    @TheLostOnes
    Next Scene i'd like to see if the customer going to headshot the clerk with their own gun :D
    TheLostOnesJadenSCBMAArtisanscapibaraMaverick1969
    194) Old days we used tokens to play arcades. Now we used tokens to unlocks/upgrades/promotes characters
    capibara
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    You will never miss your target, no matter what, NEVER.
    TheLostOnesszgerg77GovernatorblynknzcapibaraPapacas
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    You would just walk in your camp all the time, without sleeping, moving around not knowing what you're doing and where you are until you're chosen to go on a mission.
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    TheLostOnesGovernatorcapibara
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    5) Some hunters use rifles that shoot bullets with 2-yard-wide diameters.

Thats just given me an idea for a comedy video.
    TheLostOnescapibaraT_12
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    I didn't know, but I needed this thread.
    And now actually I need more, and better
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    TheLostOnescapibara
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Hammer? Nail? Never heard of 'em 'round these parts. Canned goods are structural, though. Getcha some tomaters, they unterlock. Turn some stacks sideways fer the roof. We got millions of 'em...
    TheLostOnesSCBMAGovernatorJadencapibarajavajnkie
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,033
    @GrimGael I suppose the hammers, the wrenches and other small tools have all been taken by the scouts while the bruisers sit on all the larger tools.

I don't think the lowly builders dare ask to borrow them. "What, do you wanna build a house with my weapon? Haven't you heard of tomato cans, you punk?"
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GrimGaelSCBMAGovernatorCaptainslayerJadencapibara
    N+1) Should you encounter a walker dressed in riot gear, remember this short list of items that won't fit under a face visor (which, yes, they can bite through)
    *pistol barrel
    *rifle barrel

Things that do fit are a very long list, including claw hammers, bats, machetes, and my personal favorite, mom's roadsign.
    TheLostOnesArtisansGovernatorJadencapibara
    N+X) When you store your walkers in shipping containers, sometimes they come out elastic and bouncy. It's alright though, you can store an infinite number in there.

P.s. I love safe haven. It should be in every challenge, everytime, whether it fits the "theme" or not. It is always the shizit. Make it so.
    TheLostOnesGovernatorDoTakJadencapibarabigbeano
    N+(X+1)) Sometimes you can neither see over nor shoot over even compact sedans. No one knows why, just go with it.
    TheLostOnesJadencapibara
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,750
    Z9) You can't climb fences or gates that sometimes take six turns to open.
    TheLostOnesGovernatorCaptainslayerJadenblynknzcapibarajavajnkie
    N+((X+1)+1))) Even after you and your friends have been led by the hand and taught to scavenge, make, place, and detonate improvised explosive devices, you shouldn't ever use this seemingly handy and effective skill. Unless, of course, a drunk hillbilly from a parallel universe shows up out of nowhere. Then you absolutely should let him show anyone and everyone with enough cash or tradegoods how to set those walkers on fire that want to come up and hug you. Then you and your friends should sit around the campfire at night and figure out ways to make it less efficient and keep walkers you don't see from catching on fire.
    TheLostOnescapibara
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    ^^^ +1) Even though you have enough food to last 100 people for 80 years (at 6 meals a day). We are forever telling people to leave our camp.

299,792,458 m/s) Once you stand on the magically green square, you do not have to worry about walkers/enemies any more. You are instantly teleported home.

∞ ) Once you start opening a gate or door, it's better to just stick with it. Even if you are swarmed with walkers, just keep on trying to get that gate open.
    SCBMAGovernatorJadenjimmorrison369capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,727
    ∞ +1) Grenades explode and do damage in a specific radius. One step forward and expect to get hurt. One step back and you won't have to worry about getting even a scratch. No need to even take cover or turn your face away if you are outside this blast radius.
    TheLostOnesblynknzJadencapibarabigbeanoGrimGael
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited March 2017
    ∞ +2) You can run and attack all at once, but you can't run, then attack.
    capibaraGrimGaelTheLostOnes
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,151
    edited March 2017
    Do not underestimate a @TheLostOnes post in the forum because then you discover that you have to read quickly something like two hundred replies !! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnes