fresh survivor bundle

Hi Folks,

There is a fresh survivor bundle in the store with full supplies, additional slot and a legendary scout weapon. My question is why level will the equipment be if I purchase this bundle?
My survivors are all lvl18 and my building level is 51. (The number at the top left of the screen).

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,709
    It should be equal to the highest level Scout you have.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Starkhorn
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    Ok thanks. I just upgraded my training camp so I'll get all of my scouts up to lvl19 then before buying it.
    And to be 100% sure, just my scout levels are taken into account? The other classes won't matter?
    I believe so. Usually, class-specific items that you purchase are based on your highest survivor of that class. Items that are unmarked (e.g., generic legendary or epic crates) are based on your camp level.

I can't say this with 100% certainty because I bought the Fresh Survivor bundle a LONG time ago, but that's typically how it works.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Starkhorn
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Wish that one was in my shop:(
    Captainslayer
    Jaden said:

If you don't need it really badly I would even wait until the scouts are level 20. There is a huge gap between a level 19 and a level 20 weapon.

Yeah I would love to wait until lvl 20. However what use is full supplies if I wait until I can train lvl20 survivors? As to get to lvl20 I would need to get at least council and training camp upgraded first which cost the most in supplies to upgrade.
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    you actually want to wait until level 20 because you will need the supplies to upgrade the rest of your structures to get your player level to 58.

otherwise you will join the masses complaining that we never get level 20 legendaries from crates-deluxe, gold or random legendary
    abel001falowynPapacasR2runfast
    Honestly, you'll find plenty of legendary 20 legendary Scout weapons that I don't think it makes sense to delay your progress until your survivors are level 20. The full supplies bundle is relatively cheap and will drastically speed your progress up if you're level 51, and I think it's totally fine to get it while your Scouts are level 19.

My biggest suggestion to you would be to make sure your Supply Storage is maxed out so you get the most out of the full supplies.

KaLiJulialiciousfalowyn
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @JayZ makes some excellent points here
    JayZ
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Hmm... You might be right... Though I certainly don't get plenty of legendary gear, not even for scouts.

Maybe max storage first and then get the bundle, regardless of survivor level, is really the best course of action especially if you don't need the gear. I was just thinking about the level appropriate gear which I don't seem to find much of but that's different for every player I suppose (and scouts at least still have some tactical value...).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,389
    @Starkhorn I would also make sure I spent as much of my supplies down before purchasing that Full Supplies bundle. If you can wait until the next Supplies for Gear or TGs, you can really make out like a bandit.
    Jadencrambert_necfalowynPapacas
    @Jaden it'll definitely vary by player. I psrsonally have an abundance of level 20 Scout weapons (that vary in usefulness; I'm still looking for my unicorn that has 3 out of charging/swift strike/threat reduction/lucky). Then again, I spend a lot of my game play acquiring gear (equipment scavenges, gold for extra unlocks, leg crates instead of radio/tokens in TG shop).

There's no right way to play the game. For some, waiting till level 20 might be the right move. Just wanted to provide an alternative suggestion for Starkhorn if his playing style is more similar to mine.

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Woah @JayZ
    That's a ton of legendary scout weapons. I tend to be less lucky and when I get a weapon I really like it's mostly level 19. I like that knife with thread reduction, swift strike and charging. But of course it has to be level 19. :'(

I never seem to have any success with gear scavenging either (or luck with legendary crates). Well, maybe soon™. :p

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JayZ
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    What about this one @JayZ
    JayZJadensplagg
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @docfinzenburg thats a very very nice hammer. Would be my next upgrade project
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    bigbeano said:

Wish that one was in my shop:(

It was...when yo were a fresh survivor ;)
    bigbeano
    @docfinzenburg *drool*

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    @ Invader,it doesn't just go away forever,I have had the chance to get it at least twice that I can remember,heck,maybe even three times.(My memory comes and goes)
  • AmduciasAmducias Member Posts: 5
    I believe once you by the Fresh Survivor undle it is replaced with a similar one that is slightly more expensive and features a bruiser weapon. After you buy that one the bundle gets even more expensive and features a hunter weapon. Everytime with full suplies, gold, survivor slot, legendary weapon (and I belive a small amount of radios).
    Marcus6253
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,389
    edited March 2017
    It has been a while, but I remember the Bruiser bundle called "Linebacker Bundle" when I fist started playing. It had a legendary Bruiser weapon, full supplies, extra slot, and 400 gold (I think). It was very cheap. Either $2.99 or $3.99. I jumped on it right away thinking it would come around again. I was wrong. It never came back. So chose wisely if you decide to buy it.

The next one was for the Scout and it was similar except it was $8.99 (or close to that). I can't remember what it was called (maybe Fresh Survivor Bundle), but I think it had more gold. I bought it, but was more careful to maximize the full supplies.

The next one is the Scarred Veteran for the Hunters. It is running for $19.99 and it's still in my purchase selections. It comes with 3000 gold, full supplies, 10 phones, 1 survivor slot, and a legendary rifle. I may break down and get it some day, but only if we have stuff to build and/or the Supplies have value.

Based on the progression, I assume the next bundles would be for the Warrior and Assault classes and the prices continue to scale up.

The Tough Survivor Bundles that I have seen only come with 300 or 400 gold, a slot, and a legendary weapon (and maybe 6 phones). I can't recall the specifics, but I have bought a couple of those for $2.99 each when they come up.
    bigbeano
    JayZ said:

I believe so. Usually, class-specific items that you purchase are based on your highest survivor of that class. Items that are unmarked (e.g., generic legendary or epic crates) are based on your camp level.

I can't say this with 100% certainty because I bought the Fresh Survivor bundle a LONG time ago, but that's typically how it works.

@JayZ - I just thought to let you know that I got all of my scouts upgraded to level 19 and I bought the bundle. The weapon was a lvl 19 weapon so looks like you are 100% correct. Thanks for your help.
    JayZTheLostOnes