Council

Is the council ever going to be upgraded so I can upgrade other buildings? It's been saying "coming soon" for a very long time now.

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    You have to say that in @Teeceezy 's voice.

I believe the most recent response was "fairly soon" or some much.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    TeeceezyJulialiciousWalkerballz
  • WolfegarWolfegar Member Posts: 38
    *rolleyes_smiley*

• RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    We need a council upgrade!!!
    kmrInvaderDavid_H79kampion
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,157
    Just more missions and spending of our tomatos would be good with me.
    biffley
  • biffleybiffley Member Posts: 44
    New missions? How will we race for more stars if we haven't seen the maps a few thousand times?

As for a new council, I like the unintentionally ironic, "coming soon".
    vshield50
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,071
    I want a new council upgrade, and I am ready for it, but my guess is that it will be a loooong time, or maybe never. For whatever reason, NG is satisfied with the status quo and doesn't want us to be able to spend our tomatoes or increase our survivor levels. They have said for some time that level 20 is some kind of 'finishing' level and that when they designed the game they didn't intend for it to go further than that.

So for the moment, all you can do is hoard TG and upgraded gear (i.e. hoarding XP) to prepare for the eventuality of a council upgrade, but also assume that it might never happen.
    They are disgraceful and dishonest biffley (at least by their business practices). That is why they use terms like "coming soon" even though it may be several months (perhaps years) away. False hope seems to be another part of thier mission statement.
    biffleystick_ninja
  • biffleybiffley Member Posts: 44
    It's only false hope if you believe there's something to be hoped for.

It's a game. I get that. I like playing it, but when the annoyances start to outweigh the fun, I come here to share my sense of annoyance with the world. It's like my gift to NG.
    1Risvshield50Jadenjimmorrison369
  • WolfegarWolfegar Member Posts: 38
    Reeconn said:

... if people have bought equipment from the store then it should have the ability to level up in the same way that survivors do

This! But not just if purchased but any equipment. Weapons and armor.

?... They have said for some time that level 20 is some kind of 'finishing' level and that when they designed the game they didn't intend for it to go further than that....

It does not make that much sense to me to make a game that has an ending if you want to keep people's on-line interest. Stand alone computer game? Sure. I get that. But even then there are sequels.

On-line games should be continuous...on going...no end....no finish. After all, once finished, why play it any more?

Come on NextGames, get with the program...uhm...so to speak.

(Program...computer game...get it?). (:rolleyes: at self)
    TJCart
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,071
    @Wolfegar I agree, it doesn't make sense to 'finish' the game. It's only that when the game was created, NG didn't really plan beyond level 20. And supposedly why they're taking so long to introduce level 21 is because they want to make changes to the progression or something like that. I don't have the exact quotes, but they said soemthing along those lines on this board...
    They are making money. That is why they don't care. They could more clearly state the "why" behind things but they probably don't have the answers. I hope they random test at NG because I wonder what influences them...