Pistols advice for shooters

TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
edited March 2017 in Strategy Discussion
I just lvled my shooters to 18. Been rocking the top 2 pistols for awhile now, but I'm getting to the point where I need to refit all my survivors. Do any of the 3 pistols in the second picture seem like suitable candidates? My main fear is that I don't know how I'll adjust to the loss of the high powered trait. The departure of of my snipers may be a tough pill to swallow.

EDIT: Guess I can't embed picture from mobile. They're attached below.

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    I'd upgrade that first legendary one...... Duck feet and bitey crocodile all day with day of the dead.... You're good to go. :smiley: but the bubbles in the second are good too for your back up shooter
    DoTak
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Is that a mutated duck, I always wondered...

Otherwise I agree. You might miss the extra grid but can't go wrong with piercing and skull...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Fair enough, might have To hold on to the old ones for a bit for maps with wide open spaces, but otherwise I'll transition to not using pistols as sniping weapons.
    I prefer my pistols to have grid as well. So if you get one later you can still upgrade and use it. It's always good to do more damage. I just upgraded an assault rifle that didn't have spread and hope for a better one now.

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 210
    In my opinion pistols need at least Silver High Powered.
    I agree but sometimes you will have to make do with what you've got for the time being. I'm still waiting for an assault rifle with spread and ideally with piercing, too. That's a really handy trait if you get to fight higher level enemies...