boring again

CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
Last weekend most of my guildmates discussed the ingame situation with words like disappointing, boring, repetitiv and bad rewards. And they are still not maxed out.
Now, reading the name of the next challenge I am willing to agree with them. It is the same situation like 2 or 3 months ago.
InvaderAvalon8T_12JackBauerSebiJayZstick_ninjaJulialiciousAnnette578biffley

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    The only annoying factor are the rewards in my eyes. They have to get better with every level...
    BevchenkoJadenthansonstick_ninja
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2017
    It's a boring grind for those who aren't maxed out, but I have more sympathy with those who have maxed everything. What is the point going on after that?
    ZardoxAnnette578
  • LucillesBoyfriendLucillesBoyfriend Member Posts: 35

It's a boring grind for those who aren't maxed out

Thats my main problem right now, I make about 5500 tomatoes per mission and I need almost 2 million to upgrade my training yard.
    Team Dwight
    T_12Maverick1969
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62

It's a boring grind for those who aren't maxed out

Thats my main problem right now, I make about 5500 tomatoes per mission and I need almost 2 million to upgrade my training yard.
    I feel your pain. I need 5 million to upgrade my council. Then probably another 6 million to upgrade my training yard after that!
    T_12
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,470
    I got XP rewards in THREE of my Deluxe crates last challenge. All the gear that came out was Epic lvl 19. On my last token reward I got 11 Bruiser tokens.

Now all those Heroes to split the already scarce Hero tokens...
    Annette578
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 374
    I agree 100% that we NEED to be able to replay the chapters. Nothing short of a massive addition of story missions will change that. I remember someone from NG saying the rewards are too great to be replayed but having people stop playing all together isn't really profitable either... Hell maybe it is... I dont know anything other than the grind anymore. At least I'm not maxed on tomatoes yet! ;)
    Annette578