Fight it Out

Why not just call it "Deja Vu"?
You have other maps NG. For the love of god, why won't you use them?
David_H79NolkeGladiSlayerTwdJackBauersrmcn1031CRUSHgespuerbababooeyJadenGebobsKyrusJenngantGForcepsychwolfInvaderGovernatorbigbeanoHamphilAvalon88N8

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited March 2017
    @paintbeast They have enough new players from start of S7, these are not yet bored by same maps over and over again. Long term players are not that precious. And dont tell me othewise @NG, you need to milk new guys, we veterans are not spending that much, cause we are already maxed...
    @Poppy I know...
    Edit:
    @Poppy Sry, mistake, I wanted to tag @MadPuppy
    gespuer
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    Yeah and we have freemen again :s
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    I don't mind this set of maps, yes they are repetitive but they are simple kill missions with no need to worry about spawning wakers.
    JayZGovernatorZeena
  • LucillesBoyfriendLucillesBoyfriend Member Posts: 35
    iozzeg said:

The only thing you have to worry about is no room for tactical moves in the archives with lvl25 bulletproof walkers

Just out of interest: Whats the best strategy for that map?
    Team Dwight
    SpringChicken
  • SnizzleSnizzle Member Posts: 30
    > @LucillesBoyfriend said:
    > The only thing you have to worry about is no room for tactical moves in the archives with lvl25 bulletproof walkers
    >
    > Just out of interest: Whats the best strategy for that map?

Survive!! I use my assualt, hunter and warrior. I know they are bullet resistant but it can lower them down enough that my warrior can kill pretty quick.
    LucillesBoyfriendSpringChicken
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146

iozzeg said:

The only thing you have to worry about is no room for tactical moves in the archives with lvl25 bulletproof walkers

Just out of interest: Whats the best strategy for that map?
    Thats one of the worst designed maps in the game,.

JadenbigbeanoAvalon8SpringChicken
  • ricktadaricktada Member Posts: 112
    @JayZ & @Snizzle - agree, I use bruiser, warrior and assault. I Hope warrior weakens initial wave and assault can kill with a charge point to stun next turn.

But it's bloody hard, they are on you right away, you have to take a few smacks; armour (stun resistant) helps...

That will be the one I struggle to get a stat onin this challenge...
    Japes87
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I enjoy these maps, even challenging ones like Back Alley (I think it's a drug alley where these a-hole freemen are off their nut on PCP or something) and Archive. And Through the Wire is one of my favorite maps. But I just hate Dead's End and it's a repeat from last week, so that's the biggest bummer for me.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    bigbeanoSpringChickenGovernator
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I agree with Pig,please get those freeman off to rehab NG! They are obviously hiding in that back alley for a reason!
    Pig1RisGovernator
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited March 2017
    NG is on cruise control. Kinda sad. This could be so much better. Cripes, there was infinitely more creativity to missions in Wolfenstein and that was 25 frickin' years ago.
    JackBauer
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Never mind. I get it now. Just watched last week's episode. B-O-R-I-N-G
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I've finished off level 25 and expect Back Alley to be very difficult on level 26. I'm having better luck when the Freemen spawn on the right so I can get my survivors charged before I move to the right and attack. Good luck to us all, we're gonna need it I expect...
    SpringChicken