March 17th Weekend Event Announcement by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938

I hope some of you might find it useful. I can't benefit from this ;p

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
nobibiMystiquetpzinhoJadenbsgper4GForceKaLiJenng

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Is it for all classes (I assume so)?
    BTW, very creative drawing. ;)
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938
    yes all classes ;)

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    tpzinho
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    Will be nice for my 2nd account. For the main one... not so much...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Terminates
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    I agree, though I think without extra XP that wouldn't have helped me much, either... maybe if the update gift had been a double booster... ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Terminates
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,616
    Because there's no need to upgrade equipment, I can easily "bank" XP in scrubs pulled from a cheap radio call. That's what I'll probably do with this event. Save the XP for upgrading to Level 24 gear.
    Terminatesgespuer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,809
    edited March 2017
    I'm confused. The drawing stuff what have to do with the event?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    psychwolfJaden
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938
    @capibara It has nothing to do with the event lol I just throw in something in the beginning of the video for funsies.

You can skip to the end ;p

capibaraJaden
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    This was awesome last time round, i got 29 survivors up a level in a weekend on a gas booster!
    TerminatesJaden
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Too bad they didn't combine it with a challenge where you can micro farm and earn a lot of XP.
    TerminatesJadenSlayerTwd
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Well I did just get a new Legendary Shooter that I wanted to upgrade from level 8 - guess I'll try to get her done.
    I can scrap a bunch of lvl 22 weapons since they update is coming "soon"-ish. B)
    Terminates