"Soon..."

Comments

• PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    Please,please,please bring us more content. New maps,stories and challenges as a minimum. New features, game modes and other things to do are very much needed.
    I'm in no way a religious guy but I'm praying for more than a +1 to everything type update.

Power
    SlayerTwdstick_ninjabsgper4Invader
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    No one from use know the changes.
    I would suggest keep calm and wait for the update news.
    :)
    jimmorrison369JackBauerTapatio75
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    @Teeceezy

Could you please ensure that there is a permanent solution to the maxed out tomato issue in the newest update? We have not heard from you guys on the topic for over a month. Did you guys work in a permanant fix?
    jimmorrison369
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,863
    A gold Lucille does not do much for me
    After you have had a wide margin bruiser weapons, I will choose them over single target weapons every time

Wide margin sledge was a good one that I had and Morgans staff is another that I currently have

The gold Lucille does look nice though
    gespuervshield50Jaden
    As soon as I can level up my survivors, I am going to make Chapter 14-5 and 14-6 Nightmare my bitch! Lol
    gespuerTJCartdeb1hd
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Well, I was going to buy a new Morgan's staff to have a max level one, but with this announcement, I'm going to save my money
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    srmcn10311RisMaverick1969ant
  • RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    Teeceezy said:

Reeconn said:

There are pleny of players on here who like me buy weapons and armour from the store and then buy double xp and 24 hour gas to get it upgraded quickly and buy more gold to speed things up , the problem is when a new update comes out all that has been a waste of time and money because more powerful equipment is available. @Teeceezy if people have bought equipment from the store then it should have the ability to level up in the same way that survivors do

Thanks for the suggestion @Reeconn.

@Teeceezy @Reeconn Wait a second! If you are really considering this idea, what about those players who bought weapons and armors from the store and have already scrapped them because they become obsolete? They probably would love to have back their equipment! For example, I scrapped my Morgan's staff long time ago since it become obsolete level weapon for me. If I would have know that this idea would have been under consideration the I wouldn't scrap my weapon.
    Sorry for my english

yoyosjps
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    Do you have a list of what the next update will give us?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,995
    I'm very happy with the idea of moving up to level 21. I've been stuck at level 20 for a long time, and further advancement has been made more meaningless the longer we wait. I am very happy to anticipate new gear and new survivor levels.
    General_QuatreRoz
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Samstown "SOON" Sorry just had to do it.
    gespuerGovernator
    > @srmcn1031 said:
    > @Samstown "SOON" Sorry just had to do it.

Your wrong... lol
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    I figure the new update will come after season 7 and the season 7 missions. Just my thoughts though. Not looking forward to the grind of leveling up survivors and gear again.
    Roz
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Teeceezy said:

Towards the end of the end week, hopefully. :)

If it doesn't happen this week.. you can just say "I never said the end of which week" :)

Roz
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 132
    #excited
    Can we at least with the next update get new survivors. Tired of raiding outposts and they have my team. Just saying. Also please let us keep or weapons. Hate the fact that my pistol we earned from the team event will be useless now
    R2runfastGovernatorJackBauer
    Soon can't come fast enough by the way
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I suspect that the list of departed players might have a few more additions to it before long....
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    DodkongJadenRoz
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @Teeceezy, if you are allowing us to level up, don't forget to level up the walkers as well. So the walker cap is at least level 31, if not higher.
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    The good thing here is that no matter how much negativity and complaining goes on in this thread....we're still getting an upgrade! Thanks @Teeceezy for the golden Lucille tease! Can't wait for more info! Everyone in my guild family is excited!
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    stick_ninjajps
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,112

Will there also be an epic Lucille that comes dipped in blue paint?

Or covered in Smurf blood.
    We're pre smurfed? :o
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    i know for a fact that @Teeceezy will give us a free gift for the next update! thanks in advance @Teeceezy @Shteevie :smile:
    GovernatorJackBauerEviisrmcn1031
This discussion has been closed.