"Soon..."

13»

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,171
    @Amazayn
    You're correct! Roughasses new weapon lol :D
    WahooDawg
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    @Teeceezy will we be getting any gift with the update :)

I was thinking of buying a few weapons but with the new update coming and the level cap on weapons, I should let it rest.

Since the development has been done and locked, there is no need to give any suggestions
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    jester1Ris
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 347
    @zeeblack i hope its the Golden Lucille that @Teeceezy is showing off
    zeeblacksrmcn1031
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Rufus's new weapon is coming free. And if I had to guess then the golden Lucille will be given as a community event reward.
    zeeblack
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Certainly hope we can upgrade the gear and weapons we already have.
    Searching for L21 gear to upgrade 3 times will cost mahussive amounts of xp, not to mention levelling up survivors. Although not many heroes will need levelling up.
    What is that sound i hear?
    Oh yeah. It's the funeral bell tolling for No Man's Land.
    Surely this will be the kiss of death. Already my top guild mates are talking about tapping out permanently.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    JackBauerInvader
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    Maybe NG should at least put that if you want you're current lvl 20 gear to become 21 the opportunity to upgrade them via XP, better that then finding new weapons . Its just stupid to scrap all your weapons every 5 months when the new level comes.
    Its just demoralizes me and i believe other player's and makes me want to quit playing te game NG should realize that it isn't easy to find good equipment and then spend like 4 million XP to upgrade it.
    Invadercrambert_necbababooeyR2runfast
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Some of the Sneak Peeks

FenixoGovernatorjpsVerbaub
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 582
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy Is later now? (Answer: No, but soon.)
    EviiLoewe1968
  • FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    JayZ said:

> @painclasher said:

> Some of the Sneak Peeks

To save everyone five minutes of their lives, there's no new information in this video besides what we already know: Rufus's weapons, new Council, new Workshop, new Training Grounds.

"Sneak Peeks" is very misleading when it's the information that everyone already has...

i think it's nice that he made video like this - there are people like me who follow his channel, so I'm happy to find everything in one place + in visual format :)

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.
    General_PainjpsVerbaub
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    edited March 2017
    New in the video for me was that the "cap" on levels is level 21. I was not sure if they would allow us to go past that. If Rufus' weapon is coming out with the update, then I am guessing the update will not go into effect until the end of the month...
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Teeceezy
    You should follow the example frm cinema. Each announcement has specified date, to gather an audience as many as possible B)
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    hi @Teeceezy
    We've got the unconfirmed info that part of update 2.5 will be the possibility to upgrade council to lvl 20. Which player level will be necessary for that?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @Squall said:
    > @Teeceezy
    > You should follow the example frm cinema. Each announcement has specified date, to gather an audience as many as possible B)

Their date is "soon". That is all they usually ever say. I am guessing because they probably really don't know.

I too wish they would give a general timeline. Pehaps coming in the month of, week of, etc.
    Squall_NML
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,170
    edited March 2017
    vshield50 said:

Their date is "soon". That is all they usually ever say. I am guessing because they probably really don't know.

I too wish they would give a general timeline. Pehaps coming in the month of, week of, etc.

Teeceezy said:

That's been taken in to account, yes. More details later today.

Seems pretty specific to me...
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    vshield50Squall_NML
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    It's too late !
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TeeceezygespuerJadenant
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 163
    @Teeceezy Thanks for the update but now I have Morrissey stuck in my head! ;)
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Mortmer LOL same here. But what difference does it make?
    TheLostOnes
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 163
    @Teeceezy No difference in the game but pleasant memories from high school and college for me now. :smiley:
    edited March 2017
    @Mortmer Sorry, I was trying to start a Morrissey-themed pun thread. :)

MortmerJadenTheLostOnes
    Closing this, see you all in Update 2.5 Official Discussion Thread.
This discussion has been closed.