I want to dump some of my hero’s

I find if I don’t upgrade my hero to the next level the legendary crate gives that lower level. Waist of XP if I don’t even want them

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,675
    Someone should post a PSA thread so we can refer to it every time this topic comes up.

7.5k TG legendary crates are tied to your PLAYER LEVEL (sometimes known as camp level), not the level of your survivors.
    Jadenvshield50
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Also gear - if tied to the survivor level like the 12.5k deals - is always based on the highest survivor you have in the category.

So if you have, say, a level 5 Morgan but a 15 non-hero bruiser you will get level 15 bruiser gear.

If you have a level 6 Rick and a level 14 shooter you will get level 14 shooter gear - even if your bruiser is level 15.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Jayz - so my camp level is 54 and I have been getting level 20 items at times in crates but every time I get a 7.5k TG legendary crate the item is level 18 and most of my your survivors are level 19. So if what your stating is true I then need to go to what level to get level 19 items from the 7.5k TG legendary crate?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,675
    @zbones I think it's level 55-57 to guarantee level 19-20, and level 58 to guarantee level 20, but don't quote me on that.

I maxed my camp before the more recent changes to this.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,156
    I want to get rid of some heros just to clear my roster! I have 3 non-hero hunters on my 'A Team' and to find them I have to scroll through a sea of unwanted heros. Sigh...
    ArtisansAfewlivedonkni
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @JayZ Thanks, That will save my XP and I will work on my camp upgraded.
    @TransmuteJun I agree, I would like to clean house also. Plus the eat all my supplies :)
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Was just going to make a post about this issue. Ugh, I have tons of heros that I will never be able to play at the rate I get tokens for them. They pretty much just take up space.
    I accepted them in beginning thinking I'd eventually get enough tokens but for many of them I don't have nearly enough so I rather just dump them. Why don't we have this option or at least keep them away from my non hero when I scroll through each class
    Vudnikstevie05Afewlivedonkni
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    I remember back in the day of NML when people wanted to play with characters from the show. Oh how things change. I have quite a few that I don't use yet but I like having them. It gives me something to work toward however slowly it may be. I use Abraham, Daryl, and Maggie a lot and Michonne occasionally. I'm sure I will use some of the others once I get them to at least epic.
    I don't like that the heroes are always displayed first. Would be nice if you could maybe select favorites that you will always get to see first.

Having those in training or in hospital displayed first also doesn't make much sense. These are the people we are not able to use... so why?

Anyway heroes don't actually take up space since they come with their own free slot which is nice. :) I just don't like all the scrolling.

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    InvaderFreddyJnr
    @Neil_J
    Well... that's a real problem, I can see that. No way to escape them, even if you don't unlock them (makes it even more obnoxious because you will always and forever be seeing that "new" sign). :p

Walkerballzcapibara
  • MrRobc87MrRobc87 Member Posts: 4
    Only me that enjoys playing with just hero's then? Even if it means i cant go as far i enjoy the characters. Altho i do have a epic none hero walter white from breaking bad which is one of my favourites lol
    SCBMAbigbeano
  • CucuRicoCucuRico Member Posts: 31
    I hate it also to scroll away the annoying heroes. It should be possible to determine the order by myself.
    Also annoying is the background music ... I have it already for a year on silent mode. This is the best example of the imagination of programmers. They probably hear the music of Tetris 24 hours a day ;-) Is it not possible to programm 5000 different songs into the game? Rock, original TWD sounds, songs and others....
    Why they not mix the different challenges together? They could take 6 different games for each new round. 20 times playing the same game up to level 24 is super boring.
    Proud Member of Dosnbier!!!
    stevie05scirocco313
  • scirocco313scirocco313 Member Posts: 13
    @CucuRico this game has background music? Lol
    CucuRicoAfewlive
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 123
    If it was a little easier to get them to lengendary I would use them but as of now I only use 4 of them the rest are useless. The whole purpose of them is to entice you to buy phones! It all about money!
    zbonesAfewliveWalkerballz
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    I've dumped my hero's into a purple vat of limbo... I'd pay real world money to dump them permanently.

exploiting the loophole loophole
    SCBMAWalkerballzcapibara
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @hiplnsdrftr
    Amen bro.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I will keep my heroes but sure wish I had waited to unlock some of them after seeing how much XP I had to dump over the weekend to level my survivors to 19. Half my roster is heroes and it was about 800,000 XP per person to train one level. Sad!
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    I don't like the heroes at all. I liked the way the game was introduced with Darryl as a mentor to your own unique group, you draw random survivors with random traits and make the best of them. I think everyone having the same gaggle of heroes is boring.

Heroes making special appearances as guest stars would have been cool, like Darryl in the introduction.

Maggie is the only one I use because A. She's pretty and B. I can't resist extra xp and less grinding. Rosita occasionally (see A.) But otherwise I have no interest and I'll take standard survivor tokens over hero tokens
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    @Soyev same here about Maggie
    exploiting the loophole loophole