those who make 900 plus stars during challenges...

i am a 20 level player with 2 survivors with pink stars..my gear is 23 legendary,, but i manage just over 800 stars per challenge.. i would love to know what those individuals have and use that would able them to go that far in the stars challenge...

"Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
Guild:The Kingdom Com
Guild: The Kingdom Com
InvaderEricCartman

Best Answers

Answers

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 392
    At least you would need to buy unlimited gas, or wait until some special event. I got 1175 stars / lvl 27 in previous (Kaboom) challenge thanks to 1 minute gas refills.

Also you would need weapons with armor piercing to avoid body shots. Interrupt would be useful too.

I would be interested, too, in hearing how some people like @Terminates @Amazayn @Sekushi can manage even lvls 29/30 in challenges. Can you share your secrets :)
    InvaderCaptainslayerMaverick1969Zardox
    @David_H79 So more pink stars is reducing chance for body shots? I guess I need to start upgrading my team, none is having more than one pink star..
    Captainslayer
  • chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
    @tallinie considering you only have 3 traits per equipment. i thought having luck and caliber was the most important 2..so adding piercing i see is just as good but what to do without to have interrupt as well..
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    @chefin3 If you are not making too many body shots then you dont need piercing. For me it was a must at higher levels.
    And interrupt with just one team member might be enough...
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @tallinie yes more pinkstars reduce bodyshots. I think every pinkstar is like RSL+1
    Captainslayer
    @tallinie @David_H79 so those are my main survivors, the ones i only. so i should make darly a pink star?does anyone have a pink daryl??and find equipment with piercing??
    @JerryDixon im actually the leader of a strong guild but i see that im not that good of an example as i thought i had great gear but it turns out i dont and passed up on a lot of stuff because i truly didnt know..
    @JerryDixon @David_H79 @ant @tallinie would you guys mind posting a screenshot of ur main survivors with their equipment...pls
    @nickc25 they a actually have 23 equipment, i took that pic to show something else and i forgot about it.. but a lot you said makes sense i never learned about those types of tactics and i only forced on my main 2 teams which are assault and hunters nothing else.. i see i need to change my whole line of thinking in order to progress further.. i dont even know where to begin...my scouts are level 17 because i dont care about them..lol..oh boy
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    even i'm having a very hard time with this challenge since i don't have pierce. this is too hard for new and for veteran players like me. :worried:
    antjamminWalkerballz
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    I managed to do 989 but it was really hard, so the reduced healing times helped a lot and with shooter boost I even pulled 3 stars in safe heaven on the RSL25 last round. But I'm also glad that this chalenge is over. By the way no gas boosters here, only filled my gas tank with gold 3-4 times during the chalenge.
    jammin
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    iozzeg said:

I even pulled 3 stars in safe heaven on the RSL25 last round.

I need just one star on Safe Haven to complete the round on 25/1...did you made it with 3 shooters?
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited March 2017
    Good luck! Safe Haven is a tough one. Was able to push through this far with 3 shooter setup combo below! + shooter weeks bonus

Need to utilize every single trait combos like piercing + charging + defensive stance + iron skin
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    KaLi said:

Need to utilize every single trait combos like piercing + charging + defensive stance + iron skin

Nice collection of guns :o

I made my final star with Tara...very handy :)
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    KaLi said:

Good luck! Safe Haven is a tough one. Was able to push through this far with 3 shooter setup combo below! + shooter weeks bonus

Great job. Interested in your strat for Laundry too

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    For pvp,you need to get survivors without dodge and/or bullet dodge as since the nerf dodge is worthless at high levels. Those you,posted are even scrap or use the, for outposts.
    yoyos
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    @chefin3 This was my main team for most of the maps. Although, I did bring an extra assault/hunter on the fence opening maps.
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @KaLi I noticed you don't have dodge for a couple of people. Is this on purpose? I am trying to figure out what traits are best.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @enigma12

Dodges don't work on higher level walkers unless you have like triple pink stars which is a lot of tokens so it's better to replace it with traits like defensive stance + iron skin for longer survivablility in walkers lvl 27+

Can sometimes makes a difference from instastruggle to surviving that hit
    buchizombiebreathant
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Dodge may not work on higher RSL but I read it decreases chance of critical hits taken, is that true ?
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)