Flee Button?

Who ever uses this? At times I hit by accident and panic :)
capibara

Comments

• DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    Only time I've used it is when trying to edge a little further in the chapter missions and realising my survivors still aren't strong enough! As soon as one gets heavy injury flee and at least there's only one in hospital for a few hours!!
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Dreadz I spend to much time upgrading them to leave one behind. I take the Marine stance :)
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    @zbones they don't really get left behind, they just go to hospital with heavy injury, no loss of you time and xp.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    I pushed this button twice and twice it was an accident.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Dreadz did not know that, I thought you lost that survivor and it went on the Memorial wall. Thanks
    jimmorrison369
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I used it in the last S7 Mission. There was no other way to end the mission, cause there were no more walkers.
    1Ris
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 118
    @zbones That happened only on deadly missions. Those were removed a while ago...
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I have had to flee a few times in outpost
    after the spawn if I am surrounded by a large force of armored and tanks and no chance of taking them out, I flee
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    I've used flee when i carelessly picked the wrong team for a challenge. Just gtfo and put somebody in icu.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger