No faith in the outpost community (Experiment)

2»

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @carlos1981 If you have a Legendaryl put him in the mix. He's actually easy to kill but seems to deter the casual, lazy killers. Stun resist if you have it.
    I run lake, because I'm so, so tired of rural fields and quarry. Your pit zombies, even specials are no problem for anyone serious, so make sure your normal walkers are max level and call it done. You need not capture more.
    Serious killers are going to kill, period. Unless you spend movado money, and even then, there's someone out there with a credit card too, and something to prove. So discourage the casual jackals looking for easy meat, offer tg so people who don't routinely kill don't have to, and that's about the best you can do as a player who is only somewhat into outposts. If you want to specialize, it's a whole different ballgame.
    @SCBMA oh lord yes, please excuse my apathy and indifference. Edited for your pleasure, lol.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @GrimGael - Daryl's a few tokens away from Legendary ATM.. I stick 3 Legendary in there, Bruiser, Assault, and Shooter. all have both Dodges, but only Bruiser has Anti-Stun. Shooter Armour has both Dodges though. Not really got much in stun resistant kit ATM.

I've switched back to lake, as i randomly won more defenses with that (Despite TG on offer as yours are!)

Daryl, Rosita, Abe, and Glenn are all only Epic for me ATM. Rosita goes in for my Leg Assault when i use him and break him...

Hunter Armour is miles out ATM, so Holding on Hunters there ATM, until i get better Armour for them.

My Outpost play depends on my Challenge max, when i can't get past the challenge levels without 2 hours\max damage, I'll switch to outposts.

Probably more active on them now that my player level matches my Survivor level, so i now pull decent kit for my guys. I sit in the 4k tier now (4050-4250). I'll probably be running a lot more outposts now, as with my player level\survivor level, it takes a bit longer to upgrade, and having better kit has made a world of difference!
    Yes, and as I hear an update is imminent, outposts will be popular and upgrading gear is in doubt. That’s how it goes.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    For those who want to pick up the fight and prepare...
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    MovadoAndreasrmcn1031
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @JackBauer
    Trying to figure out what rifle that hunter is carrying. Thought it was Dale's gun, but doesn't quite look the same

Doesn't really matter, I'm just curious

Movado
    Sorry, I didn't pay attention for that detail. :#
    -----------------
    Just came to mind next time I should note down the health values.
    -----------------
    Movado
    There's no actual way to figure it out, I think I was more talking to myself there. Sorry about the tag :)
    Movado
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @DoTak Good guess/observation. Yes, the Hunter rifle is Dales.

@JackBauer Hello. I just saw you stopped by. Interesting to see my own outpost from a raider's standpoint in your screenshots. (My defenders look like total assholes). I'm sorry they weren't more accommodating. Looks like you have a very solid team.
    Thanks @Movado
    I didn't know that was you. Would have just asked you directly, instead of Bauer. It's odd that it doesn't quite look the same
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    Middle path here. Upgraded pir and walkers, all maxed, level 9 leg defenders with commensurate weapons. Btw, those are lowest levels i have. Never thought about keeping crappy brown defenders but maybe i will try(?) it.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2017
    It's not like it's the end of the world, losing 5 or maybe 8 inf, but it does make me wonder why people don't just take the tg and run when outposts are setup to allow it so easily.
    Think I may just have to beef up my defenders and relocate them slightly so that those who get bloodthirsty unnecessarily get a little sting for their trouble.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    Yeah, we'll see more of a bloodbath when Monday rolls around and people are trying to claw their way to the next tier. I usually avoid raiding on that day once I get my shield activated.
    1RisJadenbigbeanoJayZ
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Lol,@ Governator,I will be one of them going up to next tier! I don't think I'll need to grow out my nails though,pretty much already there!
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 579
    Movado said:

So, I had intentionally dropped influence into various lower tiers.

So tell us, how did you get to the upper tiers in the first place? By attacking only those who protected their TGs?
    wrinkled_bagGrimGael
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    if anyone's curious, i spent some gas to visit movado's outpost and found it heavily guarded