Shooter upgrade advice

AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
I get that p should have advanced one survivor for multiple pinks vs a pink on multiple survivors. Trying to correct that. Which one is most valuable for clallenges, and which for outpost?

I'm thinking Wayne for outpost and Candy for challenges.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
Fenixo

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,286
    Honestly, I would rather have Iron Skin than Bullet Dodge in Outposts. Iron Skin will allow you to survive 2-3 extra hits, whereas Bullet Dodge works so infrequently that it's a nice trait to have, but not something that can be relied upon. Even though Candy and Fidel have the same traits, I would say they're your best two Shooters.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    1RisRedEye52
  • FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    @Akartiki I would say - Candy and Fidel are both perfect survivors, especially against walkers (you're damn lucky). Scrap Ivory for tokens, because imo shooter with defensive can't grow to the full potential. Wayne would be perfect for outpost if he had Iron skin instead of Vigilant, however it's not bad in some walkers and freemen missions IF you like to use overwatch. I personally would stay only with Candy and Fidel - they are REALLY great for both - outposts and missions.

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.
    RedEye52
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2017
    Fidel Castro, is that you?

Hasta la victoria siempre.