New bruiser: keep Jay or Derrick?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,149
I was going to upgrade Jay for my outpost when i've got Derrick from a call.
Has not retaliate but maybe retaliate is not needed at the outpost since they use to attack me only with shooters, assaults and hunters... :#
Keep Jay or Derrick? :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
Fenixo

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    That was a good call, Derrick looks like an outpost kinda guy. I try to stay away from bruisers so yes, I shoot them so he would work out just fine I believe @capibara
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibara
  • FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2017
    Well, neither of them has the maximum outpost potential since Vigilant is not the fight changing trait in this case. However, any way you look at it - retaliate is a MUST for any bruiser imo. For now, keep both for a while :) (that's again - just my opinion). Have a nice day! ;)

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,149
    Fenixo said:

Well, neither of them has the maximum outpost potential since Vigilant is not the fight changing trait in this case. However, any way you look at it - retaliate is a MUST for any bruiser imo. For now, keep both for a while :) (that's again - just my opinion). Have a nice day! ;)

Yes but consider Derrick in the outpost. Right now i have Xicsty... Retaliate is a waste because it works only when under attack of a scout, earrior or bruiser. You can't retaliate a shot. Or am i wrong?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,149
    @szgerg77 ah..ok.. As i supposed is useless as outpost defense. I will never shot to a bruiser without the proper space in between... ;)