Radio stack?

Anyone else also having a radio stack for the upcoming heroes? i'm above 720 radios to spend if eugene comes.
CaptainslayerT_12MrRam

Comments

• WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160

Anyone else also having a radio stack for the upcoming heroes? i'm above 720 radios to spend if eugene comes.

My condolences on your soon-to-be loss. :cry:
    what do you mean? :D
    JackBauer
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Saving them so the call will be more watered down when they release more heroes?
    capibara said:

May i suggest you to never spend more than 15 radios x day? ;)

have saved up radios a couple of times and than spend them at once ( 100 - 300 radios ) and was allways ok with the results

My condolences on your soon-to-be loss. :cry:
    what do you mean? :D
    Friends Don't Let Friends Make 10-Radio Calls. There is plenty of threads about how bad the "special Hero" 10-radio calls suck. People spend their radios and hardly get any of the hero tokens they are aiming for. With the "Herd of Heroes" (trademark Governator, 2017), you have a high likelihood of being very pissed off at the end. But, some people like trying their luck at the slot machine. Just be prepared for the inevitable "I quit this stupid game!" moment. Good luck!
    have done special heroes 10 radio calls and was lucky, I -'m owkay if it takes up to 700 radios to unlock eugene since he is in my top 3 favo char in the show besides abraham and rostia, so i can finish my favo team when i get him.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @Governator

Rather than Herd, what about Gaggle or Doom or Phalanx?

@WhyDoYouDie

Good luck with your efforts. Hopefully it won't take that much for Eugene. It might take that many if they start him at epic, but I'd think starting him at rare would be more likely.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Governator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,684
    @WhyDoYouDie
    Uhm.. Don't know. When i used 100+ radios at once always had bad results... I never save radios but i do a daily 15 call... I feel more comfortable...and btw.. They don't stop growing :D !!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    David_H79JackBauersrmcn1031
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    edited March 2017
    @capibara maybe I should stop raiding outposts and search your basecamp.
    And then I steal all your radios :D
    capibara
    @Governator Surelly I will show you guys the results :)
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,684
    David_H79 said:

@capibara maybe I should stop raiding outposts and search your basecamp.

And then I steal all your radios :D

Yep... Lol how was the celeb quote? ...all your radios are belong to capy :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    David_H79Jaden
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    I have been stacking since the Carl radio burn on 18th on january. Spent 200 on sasha and 200 on Dwight and now I have 600 left

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    edited March 2017
    Still want Eugene? His trait can be "peperoni muncher" , if he takes damage from a human enemy he snacks on some peperoni and has 100% chance of incapacitating the enemy for 1 turn. Don't know why anyone would want that lump on their team.
    Governator
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    edited March 2017
    @Rocketman Is that a spoiler or related in any way to yesterday's episode? If so, I'd like to kindly request that you edit your post. I have the episode DVRed (March Madness took priority for me last night) and I'm hoping your post (even though it is vague) isn't related to something a character did last night.

EDIT: ty
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Jaden
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    edited March 2017
    Any better @JayZ I was pretty vague, didn't think it would be much spoiler. The guys been usless all along so nothing new here really :p
    JayZ
  • DreadzDreadz Member Posts: 42
    I thought I was doing well saving up 180 but seems that's pathetic compared to some of you. Had a moment of weakness and blew them though! Did unlock some heroes but will probably wait to unlock them to use.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    @Rocketman thank you, the new wording is much better! I wasn't sure if your original post was suggesting that he did something specific in the most recent episode. I guess I'll have to see when I catch up on my DVR tonight!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Rocketman
  • TheBRADLeyBTheBRADLeyB Member Posts: 82
    I have 107 Radios! I probably won't waste them on 10 Radio Calls unless I'm only 10 tokens away for a character because it seems to be a piss poor number of tokens, usually 10 tokens if it's a Purple Character. I wish I could say I'm saving up for the sale on 15 Radio calls but I heard they will never do it again so for now I'll save them forever!
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2017
    Trying to get some hunter tokens to get hunter #2 on to pink stars but keep getting bloody hero tokens!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 74
    This thread just made me sad - Sitting on close to 2500.... sigh.
    IGN: Jerq