Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,852
    So.. It was not a joke the lvl 59 to upgrade council... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JackBauer
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 86
    It was up for like 5 minutes ... Outposts was not working for me (failed to find any opponents) so I played one scavenge ...and got kicked out
    Back IN MAINTENANCE
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,462
    What tzy meant with the post was "We just wanted to let you have a peek at the update, because it will take another 4 days to implement" ;)
    srmcn1031VerbaubAngieMathesonRedEye52
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    It was up long enough for me to upgrade all six farms. That got me to player level 59. Now I need more supplies for council and training grounds.
    capibara

It was up long enough for me to upgrade all six farms. That got me to player level 59. Now I need more supplies for council and training grounds.

You already upgraded 6 farms?? And got lvl 59?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • verticovertico Member Posts: 399
    What's the problem with the Android users who lost the game stats?
    - Leader "FunUnited" - "FunUnited2"
    - Line ID alex_vertico -
    - FunUnited.de -
    - twd-nml.de -
    > @capibara said:
    > It was up long enough for me to upgrade all six farms. That got me to player level 59. Now I need more supplies for council and training grounds.
    >
    > You already upgraded 6 farms?? And got lvl 59?

Yes. 2 million supplies per farm plus 212 gold per speed up.
    jpscapibara
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Upgraded 2 xp tents and 2 farms and at PL 59. Council is 6.5 million to upgrade. Time to get supplies.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Damn, and I started upgrading the XP Farm. :-/
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • STODSYSTODSY Member Posts: 28

I did exactly the same. Now back under maintenance hope we don't lose anything.
    jps
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    vertico said:

What's the problem with the Android users who lost the game stats?

Hey @vertico, if you've lost your account please contact support with your game name, level and guild in the message. You can do so through the Settings menu once the game is back online.
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2017
    So you need to do all 6 to hit lvl59? 200 bp each I'm guessing?

29 hours per farm means without spending £10 on gold it's a week before I hit lvl59.

How much is the council upgrade?
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
    capibara
  • stephcurrystephcurry Member Posts: 52
    > @paintbeast said:
    > > @capibara said:
    > > It was up long enough for me to upgrade all six farms. That got me to player level 59. Now I need more supplies for council and training grounds.
    > >
    > > You already upgraded 6 farms?? And got lvl 59?
    >
    > Yes. 2 million supplies per farm plus 212 gold per speed up.

I did the same for lvl 59 then I went to supply scavenger mission and looks like they decreased amt in hard mode it's 12k no longer 15k supplies.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    And we're back!
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    verticocapibaraAngieMatheson
  • STODSYSTODSY Member Posts: 28
    BigRich said:

So you need to do all 6 to hit lvl59? 200 be each I'm guessing?

29 hours per farm means without spending £10 on gold it's a week before I hit lvl59.

How much is the council upgrade?

6.5 Million
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 86
    And back to maintenance again
    STODSYcapibaraAngieMatheson
  • verticovertico Member Posts: 399
    Hopefully to fix the Android problems ;)
    - Leader "FunUnited" - "FunUnited2"
    - Line ID alex_vertico -
    - FunUnited.de -
    - twd-nml.de -
    AngieMatheson
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    Building updates

- Upgrade now: farm plots, xp tents
    - Upgrade after Council level 20: training grounds, workshop
    - Council level 21: hospital, walker pit
    - Council level 23: supplies storage
    - "Maximum level reached": radio tent, mission car, Outpost

Will we actually have Council level 21 in this update? Walker pit is a total f'ing joke if I'm facing level 19 walkers with level 21 survivors. Hell, we should be able to upgrade our walkers to +2/3 levels above our survivors to actually make them worth upgrading. Right now, they're free charge moves and cannon fodder, and even my Scouts can take two hits without bruising.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    David_H79srmcn1031RedEye52
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    edited March 2017
    The stats from just about all my survivors are lower now, both ranged and melee. Is that right? This has to be some kind of mistake. Specifically,
    Shooter damage lower
    Scout damage lower
    Hunter damage lower
    Bruiser health lower

I'm sure there are more. That's just a few I could remember and notice right off before I got kicked out of the game again
  • colsycolsy Member Posts: 2
    I thought shooters were getting their value increased as mine have lost 150 + Hp
    What's happening as that sucks
    capibarachocolatbebe

> @capibara said:

> It was up long enough for me to upgrade all six farms. That got me to player level 59. Now I need more supplies for council and training grounds.

>

> You already upgraded 6 farms?? And got lvl 59?

Yes. 2 million supplies per farm plus 212 gold per speed up.

Well.. You only need 1 million supplies now. New council is 6.5 right?
  • anachro12anachro12 Member Posts: 15
    So I was doing well in my guild, kicking butt and placed 5th in forsaken last challenge. Now update comes and I am level 57. I guess I will be able to update by the time the next update comes...
  • May i have the code @Teeceezy ? I wll fix it for you.
    InvaderRedEye52
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Is this live or not? I started upgrading then got kicked out with the maintenance message again.
    @capibara no, I wasn't full. I started with around 14 million.
    capibara
  • BaileyGoinDeepBaileyGoinDeep Member Posts: 39
    So I thought I read the update info and it mentioned shooters would be getting increase made to their attacks and increase of damage giving power in their weapons??? Mine have had their attacking damage actually go down. So they have made shooters less powerful and they were supposed to make them stronger. Also scouts were receiving a similar tweak but yet mine are weakened not stronger. But then we went back into maintenance. I hope this is fixed soon. Tired of spending soo much time accumulating xp and using said xp on my survivors just to have these updates come around and mess my stuff up! Next games, I do believe changing rules and gameplay like y'all have been doing is cheating! Come on guys, didn't your parents teach u that cheating is wrong! :-)
    quitJOSHinanachro12capibarasrmcn1031