Update Gift will be.....

AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
Usually, NG provides a gift to the community after an update. Post here your best guess as to what it will be. Past gifts have been full exp, leg crates, or gold. What do you think?

My guess is we get radio phones.

Discuss.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger

Comments

• srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Radios
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    I hope full xp
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
  • murph0228murph0228 Member Posts: 41
    1 legendary 21 weapon and piece of armor for each class. 12 in total.
    That includes a pitchfork and a BBQ flamethrower..

Get us started right NG.. Make it happen or we riot!

"the king of wishful thinking "
    antTaulus
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,064
    Double booster would be nice. :)

@Neil_J
    Have to disagree because Rufus - despite of being goofy - has a leader trait that has helped me beat a map on different occasions that I couldn't have beaten otherwise.

It would be nice, though, if we could just hide characters we don't need (or want to use).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I don't even know what rufus leader trait is
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Neil_J
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    @TheLostOnes thats terrible....its called Squirrel Courage, reduces threat

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
    T_12
    @Captainslayer
    When the threat spawns everyone will get a free charge point. Also all survivors have xx% more health.

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Rufus new weapon would be nice tho

• carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    > @Jaden said:
    > Double booster would be nice. :)
    >
    > @Neil_J
    > Have to disagree because Rufus - despite of being goofy - has a leader trait that has helped me beat a map on different occasions that I couldn't have beaten otherwise.
    >
    > It would be nice, though, if we could just hide characters we don't need (or want to use).

See, i cant use Rufus, as he's too weak. Renders his leader trait useless until he's epic i suppose.

I'd love it if someone could post a video of how to use him, he's probably the most under used hero, as a video helping people would go a long way.

I'd love to be able to hide others i don't use as well
    I've used him but not often

Lol, back to maintenance out "soon"

Mine is still green but still helped (much like Sasha once you start getting all the bodyshots).

Most of the time I use other assaults, though, mainly Abraham.

Now if I could get Rufus to epic at least... (and Sasha, too...)

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I'm guessing we won't get a gift because we are being spoiled kids and are expecting one.
    Maverick1969
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @Jaden that doesn't sound to bad, especially compared to other leader traits
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Jaden
    @Teeceezy

Could you please put that in spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet? :#

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Good call @Jaden, thanks. :)
    JadenAkartiki
    edited March 2017
    @Captainslayer
    It's really quite useful. There are so many leader traits in the game that are "meh" but health bonus plus guaranteed charge point is one of the good ones.

I think people mostly dislike Rufus because he somehow doesn't fit in as a character...

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    The problem i have with heroes is that, in time, everyone will have them and, as i understand, their traits are universal. So apart from weapon traits, there will nothing to tell anybody's apart.
    The non-heroes on the other hand, are custom-built and therefore much better imho.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GrimGael
    @Teeceezy Curious on "later". Guildmate got in briefly this am (as did I). Guildy got 'spoiler' gift as above, I only received phones/TG. Then maintenance re-commenced.

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 360
    > @Squall said:
    > @Teeceezy
    > Could you somehow reversed it with 1k phones and 10 TG?
    > Soon is acceptable answer ;)

NG took NML back to maintenance mode so maybe... ;)
    Squall_NMLRedEye52
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Akartiki said:

@Teeceezy Curious on "later". Guildmate got in briefly this am (as did I). Guildy got 'spoiler' gift as above, I only received phones/TG. Then maintenance re-commenced.

Dixieland BBQ will be released in the near future. If you're talking about the Reckonin', that was not part of the update gift.