Can't log in after new update

Singer01Singer01 Member Posts: 27
Hi guys
I updated my game today March 21 and all I get now is that they are down for maintenance.
When will the game be back up? Is anyone else having the same problem??
Leader of Killmongers Eh Guild
BuffyDreferee4

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Game still in maintenance, just hang in there.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Update from store then connect now :)
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey there @Singer01, we just went back in to maintenance to fix an issue we uncovered when going back live. Sorry for the wait!
    Singer01
  • BuffyDBuffyD Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2017
    Does this mean we need to re-download in the App Store? I hate to admit that I'm impatient. I hate being addicted to this game gaaaaah!

Still can't get in :(
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 152
    Yeah I can't play yet either...says still "in maintenance"...I know I'm impatient...even bought a $25.00 ITunes card just in case there's something cool to buy...
  • JEKJEK Member Posts: 6
    Same for me, I got in and managed to complete one scavenger mission before dropping back to maintenance. Hopefully it's resolved soon...
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    This is pretty common for update roll-out day.
    It will all get sorted out soon enough.
    BuffyDsicarius
  • Singer01Singer01 Member Posts: 27
    8hrs after update and I'm still twiddling my thumbs waiting. Hope they sort it soon..
    Do you think they will extend the season mission by a day or even be kind enough to give us all a few tokens :-)
  • SithloreSithlore Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Would be nice for regular
    updates regarding progress of maintenance update.
    Singer01JEK
    @Sithlore I think they might be too busy ironing out the little bugs.. lol
    JEKSithlore
  • JEKJEK Member Posts: 6
    Seems there's more than a few of the little blighters knocking around... Getting v frustrating now!
    @JEK there's a herd of them ha ha ha :D
    JEKWalkerballz
    Wicked.. well done matey
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    JEK said:

I hope they've got some explosives then... Or a couple of cars and a big length of cable :D

This would be awesome as a one-off "special" move on a level.

Jumped on to see if there was any chatter about the eternal maintenance mode. I was anxiously tapping the screen at before 6am this morning as the countdown timer went to 0 ... and then just a maintenance note.
    Then the timer came back ... followed by the maintenance note.
    This one seems like a bit bigger bug to take out though ... hope this doesn't require a rollback.

Surely they test updates before releasing them to avoid this sort of thing happening. Seems like pretty big issues
    And not a word from the developer's to say what is happening or what went wrong. That's the worst part, not knowing.
    BuffyDsicarius
    @sicarius I hope it doesn't require a rollback too.
    I did manage to get on earlier, but that was just to collect my supplies and xp. Didn't have time to do anything else.
    I used to play a different game, and the same thing happened there, only it took them 2 weeks to rectify the problem.. I'm sure they will sort it very soon coz in 3hrs time, it will be 12hrs loss of playing...
    I really hate not playing this game :-(
    sicarius
  • widowmakerwidowmaker Member Posts: 58
    Still cannot get into game after totally frustrating

Am working next two days so won't be able to even start new challenge at this rate .
    monsterstatus
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Singer01 said:

I did manage to get on earlier, but that was just to collect my supplies and xp. Didn't have time to do anything else.
    I used to play a different game, and the same thing happened there, only it took them 2 weeks to rectify the problem.. I'm sure they will sort it very soon coz in 3hrs time, it will be 12hrs loss of playing...
    I really hate not playing this game :-(

I haven't been able to get on at all today - always get the maintenance message.
    But holy crap ... 2 weeks??? That seems excessive even in the worst case scenario. I would think they have a system snapshot/database backup of the last known good version that could be re-implemented if the update goes sideways, but not all developers follow the same process.
    Singer01Sithlore
    Sigh sigh huff puff..
    Gonna try get on the game in 2hrs..
    Can't stand this waiting around any longer..
    Sad thing is, I can't even link the game to my phone as it isn't an apple phone..

Well, good luck and hope you all get on soon
    Sithlore
  • MaFamigliaMaFamiglia Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    WTF!!! How am I suppose to get thru the work day with gaming. Guess I find something else to play and spend money on....
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    @Singer01 what do you mean you cant link the game to your phone
  • widowmakerwidowmaker Member Posts: 58
    Not working on tablet or phone
  • skiloskilo Member Posts: 6
    How much longer? This is irritating
  • haylettcr26haylettcr26 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Still nothing
  • smalls51286smalls51286 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Something's gone tits up that's sure! Was just starting to get into the game as well!
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Obviously fixing some unintended issue that would have everyone in an uproar if they fixed whatever it is after they released the update. This is stupid long but Im just bored, not impatient. I can wait.
    smalls51286