Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy as it will be days before I discover the answer, can you put my fears to rest and tell us if there is more than one council upgrade in this update?? I assumed one but now I'm worried I'll be grinding supplies forever -_-
  • MasterXMasterX Member Posts: 16
    ... and after long, long, ........ long time, there was an update gift. 10 phones and 2000 trade goods. Are you kidding? Or you want to piss of whole community. Too many unpopular changes. But give us some stupid answer as always and don't forget to smile. Something like, you wanted it, it's good for you, it's was mentioned to improve your game experience ... bla, bla, bla. This is the road to hell ...
    007_TWDFIRATBABA
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy One big question about challenge balance feature: for players who max around lvl 26, 915-920 ish stars, will fewer warm up rounds = lower max stars? In above example, would I expect 850 ish max?

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576

@Teeceezy as it will be days before I discover the answer, can you put my fears to rest and tell us if there is more than one council upgrade in this update?? I assumed one but now I'm worried I'll be grinding supplies forever -_-

Just the one.
    STODSYJadenGeneral_QuatreRedEye52
    MasterX said:

... and after long, long, ........ long time, there was an update gift. 10 phones and 2000 trade goods. Are you kidding? Or you want to piss of whole community. Too many unpopular changes. But give us some stupid answer as always and don't forget to smile. Something like, you wanted it, it's good for you, it's was mentioned to improve your game experience ... bla, bla, bla. This is the road to hell ...

What would have you liked instead of what we gave? :)
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    Teeceezy said:

MasterX said:

Level 21 legendary gear crate?

Although I like the phones and TG too. But some people are reporting receiving a level 21 Reckoning. I didn't get that....
    JadencapibaraEviiant
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    What is the time for Council upgrade?
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    Supplies bar filled up to start our journey from lvl X to lvl 59 then upgrade Council lvl 20 !
    Would have been awesome hehe
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    Jaden
  • AnimationAnimation Member Posts: 5
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > ... and after long, long, ........ long time, there was an update gift. 10 phones and 2000 trade goods. Are you kidding? Or you want to piss of whole community. Too many unpopular changes. But give us some stupid answer as always and don't forget to smile. Something like, you wanted it, it's good for you, it's was mentioned to improve your game experience ... bla, bla, bla. This is the road to hell ...
    >
    > What would have you liked instead of what we gave? :)

I'll take Michonne. Thanks!
    Teeceezysrmcn1031EviiRedEye52
    Wouldn't we all @Animation. 200 tokens to go for me.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,927
    Double tomato or double xp (or both) would have rocked house!
    Jadenyoyos
    there is always the weekend event (hint, hint) ;)
    RozJadenyoyosRedEye52
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162

Teeceezy said:

MasterX said:

Level 21 legendary gear crate?

Although I like the phones and TG too. But some people are reporting receiving a level 21 Reckoning. I didn't get that....
    im thinking they would want the gift to be relevant for all players....lvl21 crate would be useless for months and months for majority of players im guessing...
    RedEye52
  • STODSYSTODSY Member Posts: 28
    Verbaub said:

What is the time for Council upgrade?

if I remember correctly it was something like 1 day 6 hours.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Why can some people play and others still in maintenace @Teeceezy !
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    1Risvetmed2000
  • AnimationAnimation Member Posts: 5
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Wouldn't we all @Animation. 200 tokens to go for me.

I have none! Extremely unfortunate. It's fine, I'll get her soo enough and then I'll be slicin' up walkers in no time. :)
    Teeceezy
    @Poppy Shouldn't be the case. Thanks for the report.
    I think we're all in maintenance now - some of us were able to get in for a couple of minutes before they went back to maintenance.
    CRUSH
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,783
    But.. Btw ..where is the reckoning gift??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Teeceezy said:

@Poppy Shouldn't be the case. Thanks for the report.

Yup some are still in game im getting screenshots sent to me regards the secret nerfs and changes which are opposite of the patch notes. @Teeceezy
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    vshield50yoyos
    Please do enlighten us @Poppy.