IS THIS THE LONGEST MAINTENANCE BREAK YET?

tunkytunky Member Posts: 538

IS THIS THE LONGEST MAINTENANCE BREAK YET? 103 votes

YES
72%
zosonChriiissanchezi910zeeblackIvoVakali[Deleted User]BuckzzWhyDoYouDieblackiguanaGovernatorFreddyJnriced1979TripodPapacasVudnikDizzyTheLostOnesReeconnCRUSH 75 votes
NO
4%
PutchucoTheCrabMabikitdiddytamannazaidy 5 votes
WHO CARES, IT'S JUST A GAME
22%
VerbaubLoewe1968Carl_s_HatAkartikiantMortmerZardoxharveylipszbonesThe_JertaetewflyingcowkingSeraphimJade333miguerbuluChrangxxarea83xxDamaskaRikochetBealesy 23 votes
rustynail

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    YES
    Something is definitely broken that shouldn't be.
  • pinhead37pinhead37 Member Posts: 4
    YES
    now 17:00 still cant log in 2 the game
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2017
    YES
    ... and at this point it's not called a break any more, its a SNAFU.
    (Entered before voting... which was a Yes)
    Annette578
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    YES
    Vudnik said:

... and at this point it's not called a break any more, its a SNAFU.
    (Entered before voting... which was a Yes)

This stopped being a SNAFU and became a SUSFU about 4 hours ago.
    p_herianAnnette578
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    edited March 2017
    Wow you guys really need to be patient!
    NG is under attack by heavy, armoured and "unknown" threats.
    "Unknown" threats that can only be defeated by being patient.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Proves they just write new codes when "under maintenance" and no pre code writing.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Game is just a money grab. No reason to make ppl repurchase already purchased weapons to make them lvl 24 when there are better solutions
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    thanson
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    I remember another update ages ago that was a very long time like this. Can't remember if it was this long, I'm thinking it was. Don't remember what update, but it was long ago. In any case it will be back, "all we need is just a little patience" GnR
    ant
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,355
    It was ya boy Negan! He killed next games
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    It just passed the length of the update from last March when every time you logged in you lost influence and they had to take us in and out of maintenance several times lasting till sometime after 12 or 1 PM Eastern Standard Time.
    Tapatio75
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    YES
    We are close to 10 hours.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2017
    Longest I've known and I've been playing since a couple of weeks after the game started.
    But as long as there are no bugs, then no problem mon!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    David_H79p_herian
  • mizbutterflymizbutterfly Member Posts: 1
    YES
    I'm new to this game and love it but I'm certainly not liking waiting so long for mantienence to be finished. Longest mantienence ive had to wait for. Please how long now? As when I checked earlier (11am in uk) it said 30 mins now it says nothing just reload
  • TheCouncillorTheCouncillor Member Posts: 5
    YES
    Due to the time zone by the time the "maintenance" finishes and the game opens I'll be in bed! No game play for 24 hours - very bad.
    nickgrimes
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    YES
    Update 1.8 took more than 8 hours.
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    The longer the maintenance the better the gift. ((Hint mods))

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
    GovernatorArtisansJackBauer
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Why is this a poll? I mean, it either is or isn't the longest update/maintenance break. It's not like it's an opinion.
    jimmorrison369leanrascal
  • hideeh0hideeh0 Member Posts: 2
    I was in for a minute this AM. Council upgrade required lvl 59 so u have to upgrade food/tents for a while to lvl up to that first. After being lvl 58 for months with nothing to upgrade, I wasn't very happy to see that.
    nickgrimes
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    YES
    @Teeceezy and @Shteevie were at the bar getting drunk and @Teeceezy was playing the piano too loud, then they started breaking bottles and a herd of biters descended on them.
    SCBMA
  • taetewtaetew Member Posts: 12
    Maybe the saviors took it over!! Gah I hate those guys, I wish my legendary sniper with a level 22 legendary sniper rifle could one shot those suckers... it sucks doing 12k damage to fatties and still not even able to down a savior in one shot :/
  • pinhead37pinhead37 Member Posts: 4
    YES
    19:25 stil not allowed 2 log in how much longer is it going to take ? want 2 upgrade :)
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    NO
    Apparently the maintenance should have lasted longer since many still can't connect to the game and get reloads after 60 seconds when we do manage to get past loading screen.