Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    I was playing some online poker while this maintenance and I hold Dead Man's Hand.
    _wendy_
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    I really want to know what game is B.B.?
    David_H79
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,068
    Calm down folks! It's...... it's....... it's going to be okay. It's winky time
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    So, office hours are done in Finland. So, no time left to fix today! Have a nice evening @Teeceezy and see you tomorrow :)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    SCBMATroublemakerGrimGael
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,096
    So for those of us who used Gold to speed up the upgrade, will we be made whole? Kinda lost out on that one.
    srmcn1031prescopjTapatio75
    There is no such thing as gold during the apocalypse. No more gold in TWD no mans land
    Where is Winslow? I need to collect his head as my trophy!!!!
    @Mamamia never!
    Mamamia
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    Sorry. Love you @Teeceezy !

I got in briefly earlier and wish I had started a new upgrade so the build timer would be running during this!

The only thing I noticed besides the new building upgrades was that I had a legend Hunter at exactly 2000 damage who is now 1950
    Teeceezy
  • CX810125CX810125 Member Posts: 3
    zoson said:

How about we just go back to 2.4?

that's a good idea.
    @Soyev it's being fixed playa
  • 007_TWD007_TWD Member Posts: 12
    gespuer said:

Unofficial announcement by NG:

Sorry guys, we here at NG just have end of work for today in about 5 min. We'll finish the maintenance right tomorrow morning.
    Stay safe out there.
    B)

Hahaha, take a drink and thank you for your patience, ahaha
    gespuerTroublemaker
  • sumgaisumgai Member Posts: 4
    gespuer said:

Unofficial announcement by NG:

Sorry guys, we here at NG just have end of work for today in about 5 min. We'll finish the maintenance right tomorrow morning.
    Stay safe

BACK in the day (Fortran and punch cards ) we used to run parallel systems to ensure our patch ran on a beta test before we stole a day of time from our PAYING customers whose outpost level increase window ended on the same day we released an untested patch . BWTH, we are forbidding newbies from even enjoying PvP action until they'be bought up to level seven in the new patch. "NEVER MIND' as Roseanne Rosanna Danna used to say.

• Teagan3Teagan3 Member Posts: 11
    Simmer down now...its nap time, they'll be back at it in a few hours.
  • Teagan3Teagan3 Member Posts: 11
    Yay!.! It's back up!!!
    walkerstalkerUKSmittySpivey3
    @The_Reaper you have won the forums good sir! LOL
    Mamamiavshield50RedEye52
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 648
    Hello everyone,

You all mean, they are not working on the update right now and they not at their office now???? We have to wait until tomorrow until this will be live again???? If any one knows correct info, please let me know.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    xbamfxblynknzRedEye52
  • anachro12anachro12 Member Posts: 15
    @Teeceezy please explain why the decision was made to not only make us have to be fully upgraded but to also have to upgrade every farm in order to level up the council? This is going to shaft every player who was not fully upgraded yet! level 20 survivors are available to player levels like 54. Now anyone who wasnt 58 before the updae will take months to catch up. What is the fun in just grinding tomatoes for months? I cant get any new weapons until then because they will all be level 20. You just alienated anyone less than fully upgraded.
    xbamfxCarl_s_HatMasterX
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,096
    > @anachro12 said:
    > @Teeceezy please explain why the decision was made to not only make us have to be fully upgraded but to also have to upgrade every farm in order to level up the council? This is going to shaft every player who was not fully upgraded yet! level 20 survivors are available to player levels like 54. Now anyone who wasnt 58 before the updae will take months to catch up. What is the fun in just grinding tomatoes for months? I cant get any new weapons until then because they will all be level 20. You just alienated anyone less than fully upgraded.

For what it is worth, they have been shafting us maxed out players for months by not offering us a means to use our tomatos. We lost out on gains when they had an option available. They may consider this balancing too....