Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Teeceezy For players that logged on right away and leveled up to 59, I spent close to 1000 gold for speed ups that are now pointless. Any chance of getting any of that back if I send in a ticket?
    vshield50prescopjblynknz
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,727
    > @xbamfx said:
    > @anachro12 are you an entitled millinial? What is so hard about progression in the game? New updates added on are supposed to encourage progression. You have to grind and play in order to reach higher levels it's not always going to be handed to you.

Ouch. Was it something he said? Lol
    xbamfxprescopjRedEye52
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    edited March 2017
    anachro12 said:

@Teeceezy please explain why the decision was made to not only make us have to be fully upgraded but to also have to upgrade every farm in order to level up the council? This is going to shaft every player who was not fully upgraded yet! level 20 survivors are available to player levels like 54. Now anyone who wasnt 58 before the updae will take months to catch up. What is the fun in just grinding tomatoes for months? I cant get any new weapons until then because they will all be level 20. You just alienated anyone less than fully upgraded.

I think its important to note that the game is going to be harder now on maxed players. I have a 58 camp but its going to take me forever to get tomatoes after I upgrade my council because passed a certain RSL in challenges I dont get tomatoes anymore, just shitty gear which is even less than an xp crate by about a 1000. Then I have to upgrade Training grounds and workshop. No, its going to take a while for everybody. Better start running those tomato scavenge missions!
    biter370Vudnikanachro12
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    I think lots of people were getting free bundles, can't let that fly...

Unless it's me. I'd like a free bundle?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    xbamfx1RisGovernatorRedEye52
    edited March 2017
    @Teeceezy

May you tell us what issues you guys are working on? That would probably put a few questions to rest.

If it is anything we can help with like finding STU, please let us know ;)
    Teagan3GovernatorRedEye52
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,092
    See my last post
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • collectxcollectx Member Posts: 30
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @anachro12
    Isn't it obvious? They want to entice people to spend money...
    Are you level 54?
    Do you want level 21 survivors?
    Well you won't get them anytime soon unless you spend money! And the best part is you will then be at max tomatoes with nothing to spend them on!

anachro12
  • prescopjprescopj Member Posts: 17
    anachro12 said:

So I busted my butt to get level 20 survivors and hit 956 last challenge. I am level 57. Now this update comes out and I am realizing that it will take months of upgrading buildings to get to level 59. How's that for ticking off the player base. I was excited about the update until seeing it will be months before it will make any difference to me besides nerfed characters. I have lost all interest in playing now. You are telling me I have to grind tomatoes for months in order to get there? And then I will be so far behind on upgrades that it will almost be pointless to try as a new update will probably come out not long after.

This totally sucks.

Like most games available as apps; they are long haul, you develop your base / characters / weapons / strategies over time, otherwise it's kind of pointless. Those of us who are at max everything have gotten there through embracing the grind and being patient, it's how it works. It's best to understand and accept the concept. It's just how it is and if you don't like it - get your Xbox out - no grind, no patience needed.
    srmcn1031clausLenelettemgoRedEye52
  • AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
    It seems like the update needs a fix, my survivors are back down to level 19, as my council is up to 59, so we can upgrade training to level 78 ? when is thé april's fool day in Finland again ?
    Lone wanderer
    Teagan3anachro12
  • anachro12anachro12 Member Posts: 15
    I know how to grind @xbamfx, I'm currently level 57.5. I was counting on a bit of a wait to get there to the council upgrade, but now this is certainly more excessive and unprecedented. yeah for you guys with max tomatoes its not too bad, but still not great. For those of us playing the catch up game where I was halfway to 58 before the update it is a real pisser. So yeah I have already been grinding to catch up. Just not looking forward to months more of the same just to get lvl 21 survivors. Thanks for being so nice bro.
    VudnikRedEye52
  • hellbournehellbourne Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
    You don't run updates on test servers before going live? Is this supposed to be company with 150 million valuation? Partying too hard after successful IPO?
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @_wendy_ how about work.
    _wendy_GovernatorRedEye52Papacas
    > @srmcn1031 said:
    > @_wendy_ how about work.

She works at NG. She is trying to fit in so work is out of the question! Lol
    Teagan3srmcn1031mas_killerJaden
  • GekkewausGekkewaus Member Posts: 1
    For how long do we have to wait? I want to play! :p
    Maverick1969
  • Teagan3Teagan3 Member Posts: 11
    > @_wendy_ said:
    > I now have nothing to do while I'm at work.

Perhaps you could actually do some work for a change... The underside of my desk needs some cleaning ;)